onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite interview

Beza

I guess it's because we have an owner determined to make up for past mistakes , maybe it is blind faith, but I'd rather be positive than negative , there's no point going around in circles and going over the same old **** , nothing will change , the next chairman that comes in will also get this **** . 34 years and nothing's changed yet

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

As soon as an owner comes in and doesn't take us to the depths of League 2, as V2001 and Smurf both have, I will stop being negative.

Does that sound particularly unfair?

Advert

It’s such a shame again that this forum even exists and let’s the abuse happen. I repeat myself every other week. Poor administration team and owner of the site in my opinion. I’ve said it before but port vale football club would be such a nicer place without Moan Vale Fan.

How can a owner motivate himself when reading the garbage you idiots put? It’s such a shame that you small amount of brain dead individuals surpass the clever intelligent people who understand what football is about. You don’t goto the vale because you can’t afford to go let’s be honest your using the poor results as an excuse, a true fan stands through thick and thin. You’re just scum of the earth.

You’re absolutely deluded if you think he is purposely trying to run the club into the ground. Yeah makes sense run the club into nothing so it’s worth nothing? Can see you studied well at school then... not.

Have you got nothing better to do? You even pick fault with his interview, have a word with yourself in the mirror.

I would love to see positive comments on here on day. You even slate Pope, he’s one of our own and you still use him as a whipping boy.

It’s funny I guarantee non of you would say anything you say if you were face to face and not behind a keyboard being a internet warrior.

Seriously grow up, it’s not a soap on the television. This is real life, if you don’t have anything logical to say just keep quiet, think before you speak.

It’s such a shame again that this forum even exists and let’s the abuse happen. I repeat myself every other week. Poor administration team and owner of the site in my opinion. I’ve said it before but port vale football club would be such a nicer place without Moan Vale Fan.

How can a owner motivate himself when reading the garbage you idiots put? It’s such a shame that you small amount of brain dead individuals surpass the clever intelligent people who understand what football is about. You don’t goto the vale because you can’t afford to go let’s be honest your using the poor results as an excuse, a true fan stands through thick and thin. You’re just scum of the earth.

You’re absolutely deluded if you think he is purposely trying to run the club into the ground. Yeah makes sense run the club into nothing so it’s worth nothing? Can see you studied well at school then... not.

Have you got nothing better to do? You even pick fault with his interview, have a word with yourself in the mirror.

I would love to see positive comments on here on day. You even slate Pope, he’s one of our own and you still use him as a whipping boy.

It’s funny I guarantee non of you would say anything you say if you were face to face and not behind a keyboard being a internet warrior.

Seriously grow up, it’s not a soap on the television. This is real life, if you don’t have anything logical to say just keep quiet, think before you speak.

Night night Danni

If you dislike it so much why read it and post on it.Why not just ignore it?

How can a owner motivate himself when reading the garbage you idiots put?

By not reading it?

It’s such a shame that you small amount of brain dead individuals surpass the clever intelligent people who understand what football is about. You don’t goto the vale because you can’t afford to go let’s be honest your using the poor results as an excuse, a true fan stands through thick and thin. You’re just scum of the earth.

Is this some of the abuse you were talking about? Seen everyone of Michael Brown's games including friendlies. Have you?

It’s funny I guarantee none of you would say anything you say if you were face to face and not behind a keyboard being an internet warrior.

Wanna bet on that, youth?

You only ever seem to post in defence of smurf or to talk down synetics? (As well as make comments about how little people earn).

Despite this you finish off by suggesting that people only speak if they have something logical to say, and to think before they speak.

I don't think they were intentional either, but eventually incompetence has to have consequences. If I went into my job and made as many decisions with such negative ramifications as Smurf has in his job I would be sacked.

Smurf can't be sacked, but its reached a point where his decision making is proving to be very harmful to Port Vale. The buyers are out there, he's mentioned 3 this evening, the validity of each another matter.

He's the only one preventing any change. His refusal to see how many fans are drifting away from the club, and his almost admirable commitment to improve things despite his record suggesting the opposite will happen is stopping us starting afresh.

There's a life outside Norman for us, and there's a life outside Port Vale for Norman. Its a shame neither party seems to be able to figure that out.

He needs to sell to the right buyers if he sold to people with no money we'd be really in the ****

For as long as I have been watching vale there is always been fans against the owners , bill bell , v2001 , and now Norman , I don't know what fans expect . We are where we are , I didn't agree with the crap bill bell had to deal with , and this is more of the same .... v2001 deserved everything they got , but norm has said himself , he was new to all this , there's gonna be ups and downs , you take risks , sometimes they back fire , some times they work out .

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Unfortunately some on here are above making mistakes and assume they know best

The last paragraph l pledge and agree its best not trying to defend anything of the past and try and stablelise the future

And with that l sign off

In my lifetime in business and personal I've always given people a second chance even with reservations sometimes but people make mistakes including myself but if people go on to learn by those mistakes then full credit to them

If Norman can do that then all the past heartache with the vale over the last 18mnths will be erased from my thoughts if Norman doesn't learn from his mistakes then sells up and leaves us in a desperate situation and up the creek without a paddle , then good riddance to him

But for now I'll take the chance on hopefully a better future with an owner who hopefully is going to finish the job off he promised us

Naive maybe , hopefully not.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived