Robbie Earle's Perm

Next Manager

It’s gonna be rudge and aspin

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I have heard exactly the same, from 'sources' within the club.

We will have an idea if Aspo is at VP tonight watching on certainly...

With MA not returning could Horton or Rudge be returning or maybe just go on without an upstairs role...

Happy with this, the clubs needs something like this to bring some positive air back...

I think a dof is essential to act as a buffer between smurf and aspin we could do without any direct or atleast a very small amount of contact between smurf and aspo only for the best I think

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I was against brown in league one but this appointment seems right tough ask for the man knowing where we used to be memroblier al over the vale corridors of the good old days just hope he can add a few him self as manager a know he's got a few as player no pressure aspo

Sent from my SM-G901F using the onevalefan mobile app

I think a dof is essential to act as a buffer between smurf and aspin we could do without any direct or atleast a very small amount of contact between smurf and aspo only for the best I think

Plus Rudge who from his time at Vale, then Stoke and Hull has all the contacts in the game needed.

We will have an idea if Aspo is at VP tonight watching on certainly...

With MA not returning could Horton or Rudge be returning or maybe just go on without an upstairs role...

Happy with this, the clubs needs something like this to bring some positive air back...

Won’t be Horton, he and Aspin aren’t close.

So if Aspin comes but Nogan and Cummins stay up north who will be his assistants (assuming Kelly and Morgan leave)?

Will it be two from Foyle, Porter, Van der Laan, McCarthy, Glover, or Tankard??!

Don't do Twitter. Got a link to that?

Norman's reply in relation to a post saying Aspin and Rudge are the dream team:

Now that looks like a plan even when some try to scupper it.Big task but Big Men and Legends both in their on right.So Valiants game on.UTV

So if Aspin comes but Nogan and Cummins stay up north who will be his assistants (assuming Kelly and Morgan leave)?

Will it be two from Foyle, Porter, Van der Laan, McCarthy, Glover, or Tankard??!

Wouldn't be bad, would it? Foyle with the forwards and Porter with the mids! We're all getting carried away :smile:

But leave Deano out please, he's had his chance!

FFS I despair I really do well done small minded Port vale yet again. Let's not got the whole ******* hog though and bring in Musslewhite as GK coach, Walker and Porter as coaches with Bogie as assistant manager.

Rudge as DOF and let dig up Billy Bell as consultant to Smurf.

Suggest you start researching Boreham Wood and Sutton United

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

FFS I despair I really do well done small minded Port vale yet again. Let's not got the whole ******* hog though and bring in Musslewhite as GK coach, Walker and Porter as coaches with Bogie as assistant manager.

Very silly post that but why should we expect any different,i will look forward to your gloating when we lose a game

Very silly post that but why should we expect any different,i will look forward to your gloating when we lose a game

Cannot actually believe the love for smurf, because he's more than likely bringing aspin and rudge to the club, he's done this becos he's asked fans on twitter who'd we want as manager, so when it fails he will say we picked the manager! He's rolled bk the years and all of a sudden, yet again, the fans are loving him, it is cringey and pathetic, and s crap stunt by norman, it's just putting tape on a wing mirror, it's not by all means a long term solution.