Next Manager

Robbie Earle's Perm

What I don’t get is why Isn’t aspin good enough for us, Are we all deluded or something? We are not a championship side we are verging on non-league! Aspin will do for us people need get off the high horse about who we should get or deserve!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Aspin may well be good enough,the question is would Smugwaite be prepared to pay compensation for his services ?

Advert:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I don’t get is why Isn’t aspin good enough for us, Are we all deluded or something? We are not a championship side we are verging on non-league! Aspin will do for us people need get off the high horse about who we should get or deserve!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I get where your coming from, but fans are genuinely seeing him as a saviour, who will take us from the bottom half of this division, to challenging the playoffs, I do think by aspin coming here to manage, he's putting his reputation at risk, im not saying IT BETTER NOT BE ASPIN!!!! , He'll get my support, but I think personally, it will end badly, Bruno came in and failed, brown took over, with his squad, and failed, eventually made his own signings, and failed, so aspin will come in, inherit browns squad, and struggle, fans will potentially get on his back, to me it's a vicious cycle of different appointments, with bad squads, so to conclude, this is because we end up with quantity over quantity.

Aspin now 1/5 Westley 5/1 Horton 6/1 Ince 16/1 20/1 bar.

I know it goes on who people are backing but with the bookies if it stays around 1/5 to 1/7 and the others get further away then they are getting a sniff of something,especially when you think Smurf said on Saturday that he wasn't in the 3

Advert:

If Westley keeps us up and we become a team everybody loves to hate as we get back to winning ways I would take it, sorry.

It doesn't mean we have to watch it. As far as I'm concerned, the man is a disgrace to football and a cheat. I don't think you have to do what he does, to win football games which in turn means I don't think Port Vale have to do what he does to win football games either. Hiring him legitimises his tactics and his appalling personal behaviour. I don't want us to do that.

I'm not prepared to watch it, and given that I sometimes I have to drag myself to do a 2 hour round trip to watch something i'm happy to watch, I'm going to find it really difficult to do it for a Graham Westley team.

Advert:

Advert:

Archived