Robbie Earle's Perm

Next Manager

And you would know?

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

Well my girlfriend is from Cork and her mum is from Galway oh and did I mention my best mate from my time in Australia is from just outside of Belfast so errrrr yeah I have a very good idea

Oh and they also don't walk around saying potato and to be sure all the time either!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Pity that a new manager can't be signed up sooner than for the Grimsby game.

Will Morgan and Kelly be striving to get the Vale winning when they know that they will not be in charge after a couple of weeks?

Will Morgan and Kelly be striving to get the Vale winning when they know that they will not be in charge after a couple of weeks?

You would think so because theres also the possibility that one or both of them could be kept on behind the scenes.

We should know tomorrow as Smurthwaite allegedly tweeted that the new manager would be in the dugout tomorrow.

So why not just come out with the name, unless it's at the request of the new managers current club.

We should know tomorrow as Smurthwaite allegedly tweeted that the new manager would be in the dugout tomorrow.

So why not just come out with the name, unless it's at the request of the new managers current club.

He meant next Saturday v Grimsby

Think he was referring to the Saturday of next week - Grimsby.

I'm beginning to think this shortlist of three is Organ, Welly and Overwaite himself.

What a circus - again - why can't we have a sensible approach of stating interviews are being held because there's no preferred target and as soon as an appointment is made it will be announced which is expected to be next week. That's what normal clubs do, not roll the drums and have a build up from the ringmaster like Billy Smart's Circus.

It is like waiting for Santa Claus coming down the chimney.
But will we get the bookies favourite, or is that due to the weight of money put on by letters to Santa?

I'm beginning to think this shortlist of three is Organ, Welly and Overwaite himself.

What a circus - again - why can't we have a sensible approach of stating interviews are being held because there's no preferred target and as soon as an appointment is made it will be announced which is expected to be next week. That's what normal clubs do, not roll the drums and have a build up from the ringmaster like Billy Smart's Circus.

To be fair a short tweet shows the progress. We know there were 60-70. We know Ryan Burge is in the wastepaper basket. We know there are three candidates and one gets appointed next week. So uncertainty has been considerably reduced. I don't read more in to his actions on Twitter. The key judgement is who he appoints and how likely they are to bring success and attract back the fans.

The Circus is coming to town I think next week Hanley forest park so will the new manager be selling tickets from there ticket/box office.

I am pleased to announce that I am one of Norman's 'exceptional' candidates. If I get the job, Norman and myself have a 3 year plan to get the club back to it's rightful place in the Championship. Exciting times ahead.

Up the Vale.