onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

It makes sense to all fans but sadly NS will never learn. Cheap cheap cheap that's all he knows when it comes to a managerial appointment. I dread a Vale win cause you know what's coming.

Micky Adams DOF part-time with Morgan and Kelly head coaches.

Non league football here we come

You keep going on about Smurthwaite choosing the cheaper option but do you have any evidence that his extremely shitty management appointments (Page excepted) are down to penny pinching rather than him just being clueless? I don't think Bruno and that huge influx of players was a cheap option. I don't like Norman; I think he's damaging our club and I want him to leave but I think this 'cheap option' baloney is untrue.

You keep going on about Smurthwaite choosing the cheaper option but do you have any evidence that his extremely shitty management appointments (Page excepted) are down to penny pinching rather than him just being clueless? I don't think Bruno and that huge influx of players was a cheap option. I don't like Norman; I think he's damaging our club and I want him to leave but I think this 'cheap option' baloney is untrue.

Let's get this right...Someone with hardly any experience of working in the English football league and a legion of Foreign players with no great background or achievements come to the club on a whim and you state that these were not cheap options?

Where's your proof? Hardly any homework done on any of the players and a 'recomendation' from a freind of Mourinho's

Brown was installed when there were at least ten decent lower league managers looking for work? Where's your proof that he isn't playing it cheap?

Somebody I know tonight has directly contradicted Norman's side of the story that Askey wasn't interviewed.

That is believable although Norman would have to approach Macc for permission to speak to him otherwise he could be charged with an illegal approach by the FA.But Macc haven't raised a stink yet so it could be another pub toilet rumour at closing time.

For what it's worth, I would be delighted if we could persuade this man to come. This interview just shows a calm, considered manager who, given time, I am sure would thrive. He also knows how to win at Vale Park!

I literally can't fathom why people would be against him. They actually passed the ball very well tonight, very patient, and broke us down. Great distribution by the keeper for the 1st and a well worked 2nd. Helps when you have a player like Kee to feed.

He'd get us organised, disciplined, and climbing the league. They had 4 good players, a effective keeper, and 6 disciplined grafters, and they're 3rd.

We wouldn't even need to throw money at him. This bloke can do it on a budget. Allow us to invest in off the field efforts or even pay off some of Smurf's debt.

People may think I'm obsessed with him, but I've just never seen a particular manager more suited to us than Coleman is at this very time.

I literally can't fathom why people would be against him. They actually passed the ball very well tonight, very patient, and broke us down. Great distribution by the keeper for the 1st and a well worked 2nd. Helps when you have a player like Kee to feed.

He'd get us organised, disciplined, and climbing the league. They had 4 good players, a effective keeper, and 6 disciplined grafters, and they're 3rd.

We wouldn't even need to throw money at him. This bloke can do it on a budget. Allow us to invest in off the field efforts or even pay off some of Smurf's debt.

People may think I'm obsessed with him, but I've just never seen a particular manager more suited to us than Coleman is at this very time.

I understand the sentiment but why on earth would he come to the looney bin that is Vale Park and work for Smurthwaite ?

I understand the sentiment but why on earth would he come to the looney bin that is Vale Park and work for Smurthwaite ?

The optimist in me hopes that a bit more money on his wage packet would tempt him down.

The realist in me accepts that he's doing great things at Accy, a club legend, a supportive boardroom, and he'd be insane to work for our clown.

I'd probably lose respect for him if he came and work for us :laugh:

Archived