Next Manager

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

This is what will happen

Adams will take the DOF position

Adams will dictate anything football related

Smurf will employ a 'Yes man'

Yes men are not good managers...they are robots that just do as they are told

Therefore rules out managers like Ainsworth, Powell...managers that can MAKE A Difference

It will be an Askey character or someone like Kelly...or Morgan hence the 'Blunt connection'

Forget the others it is between MORGAN AND ASKEY

According to our leader on Twitter when talking about Horton and Westley.............

Norman Smurthwaite‏ @smurfpvfc 5h5 hours ago

More

They also believe the appointment will be announced Tuesday.So far thier source or sauce is not up to HP or Daddies

Just hope that we do not get Westley as manager, can't believe anyone can think he would be a good appointment. Looking at his past 5 years, he has failed everywhere he has been. His tactics are old school and I don't want him anywhere near here.

Since he left Stevenage, he failed miserably at Preston, a big club in league 1 and left them below mid table, returned to Stevenage and they finished bottom, left to go to Peterborough and failed again on a big league 1 budget and then at Newport left them on the verge of going down before he got sacked and they then performed a great escape. I would sooner have someone like Askey than this horrible manager.

Westley's last spell at Stevenage ended with him taking them to the League Two play-offs, so not that bad.

It is generally agreed that Westley is not the most likeable man but I believe he's still a rather good manager, certainly a class above Horton and less of a risk than Askey.

Westley's last spell at Stevenage ended with him taking them to the League Two play-offs, so not that bad.

It is generally agreed that Westley is not the most likeable man but I believe he's still a rather good manager, certainly a class above Horton and less of a risk than Askey.

You are Graham Westley and I claim my £5 reward.

I know he had his faults [and his critics] but in our our current situation I think I'd perhaps favour Horton.

He's a hard bugger and loves the Vale and the last time he was here we won the LDV and played some scintillating stuff for a while.

Out of all the options I've seen I think he'd be my preference.

The problem is that Norman seems hell bent on leaning on Adams and probably this will result in him appointing a younger man.

Whoever the manager is some folk wont like him .

So my message to the person who gets the position is this .

Get us winning and get all the players and fans on side then u my son r what we deserve.

Especially the loyal who follow them everywhere .

No more **** please we have had enough.

Coyle managed the Houston Dynamo 2014-16, and it was poor fare to watch for the fans.

Granted, the team was poor enough itself, as many of them are here, but he had one up front and lumping it. The style never changed in 2 years , Dynamo finished bottom half , and average home attendances dropped from an average of 19,000 to 14,000

He left by mutual agreement in 2016 .

I was aware of much of that but whoever Vale appoint is gonna have some baggage. When managing Burnley and Bolton Owen Coyle together with Phil brown seemed to be the brightest young British managers around but Coyles's career career in particular seems to have gone downhill from those days but there must be still something left in there. He probably wouldn't come to vale though but if he did at least Vale were ambitious and aimed high.

This is a scarey time for Vale, we've got to get it right.

Archived