Robbie Earle's Perm

Next Manager

Any of you "racists" fancy Ince?

No thanks, got nothing to do with racism, but hasn't had a job in over 3 years & has never lasted longer than one full season at any club. Has had one good season, a decade ago.

Ooh, I hope we get Incey he's been pretty successful previously and he doesn't come across as a cock at all when on the telly.

He's not far behind that ******** Savage for talking crap and he's got a huge ego. Before long he would be patronising us and telling us what we should hope for as fans of a smaller club.

Have we appointed a DOF yet?, Have I missed something? I may have in the 110 pages of this thread

The manager situation will only be sorted when we decide are we having a DOF (aka MA) or not.

If we get a DOF then an lower league experienced manager to be guided in the way of league football. If we do not get a DOF then an experiened league manager and pay the going rate.

Darren Ferguson?

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

favourite for Oldham job

mind you might get some loans from Man Utd - sounds familiar

I am hearing Askey if Vale find the £80k to get him off Macclesfield. Neil Baker will assist.

And I heard last night that Horton was made an offer but had laughed off the proposed salary, no idea whether this is true or not. The rumour mill really is having a field day with this one.

Askey would be my first choice right now. I'd also like Aspin or Ainsworth.

Don't want Powell, Allen or any other manager who has proven failure on their CV. A young hungry manager with the guidance of someone who has done it all before is perfect.

Ironically, Brown could have done that last season with an experienced head above him.

You don't want Powell but you want Askey?

Powell managed for 4 years and won the League 1 title. Askey's managed for 4 years and won nothing, in the division below us.

And I heard last night that Horton was made an offer but had laughed off the proposed salary, no idea whether this is true or not. The rumour mill really is having a field day with this one.

I heard that too. Less than he is on at Southend for twice the number of days work, and a lot more responsibility.

Must be a wind up, no-one would consider Neil Baker for a job at vale surely?

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

Of course its a wind up,Baker hates Vale with a passion

I see Mad dog Allen odds on the slide,so its Bell,Ince and Allen at the moment...for me we could do a lot worse than those,i mean would anyone have Westley over them for starters

To rub salt in the wound after last night, it would appear we already have had an appraoch for Coleman rebuffed either by Accy or the man himself.

Stanley chairman @AndyhHolt was asked; @AndyhHolt on behalf of @smurfpvfc and @OfficialPVFC please can we make an approach for your management team? #PVFC #weneedhim

He replied; No mate! You've already tried.

No surprise but still slightly gutting.

Oh please God no.

This thread gets more depressing by the hour with some of today's new names.

Multiple promotions and won the L2 title last year?

Are you dumb? I'd give him a 5 year deal tonight.