Robbie Earle's Perm

Next Manager

If Organ and Welly remain in charge we're doomed. They favour an ok formation that can hardly fail to improve on Brown's clueless negativity BUT they've got the players doing the brainless 'hoof' forward aiming everything at Pope and virtually every pass forward is attempting a 40-60 yard wonder ball.

Contrast that ineffective rubbish with Accy's pass and move style and it's not difficult to see why they're at the opposite end of the table to us, despite the fact that they have a smaller squad and a much smaller budget.

We need a sensible manager now!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

I'm of much the same opinion, that said aside from Powell, Ainsworth and Coleman who is sensible?

I'm of much the same opinion' date=' that said aside from Powell, Ainsworth and Coleman who is sensible?[/quote']

You still haven't got a clue have you - there is NO CHANCE that the owner will pay for Ainsworth or Coleman, none whatsoever.

An only a complete denialist would fail to see that neither of them would want to come here when they are respected, trusted and appreciated at their own clubs - things that Smurf has never done for ANYONE that worked for him apart from Adams who he inherited.

Either you are completely blinkered, or more likely want to pre-scapegoat any choice except those who you KNOW won't and can't come to give the smurfhound another patsy.

That's why if he can't see it we need to make him see it. As I've said before he can't fail again after three crap inexperienced appointments.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

He can fail again because fans like you, and others I've seen on Twitter, refuse to blame him for anything, and blame the mess were in on everyone but smugwaite, how about YOU do something, posters like spunk trumpet and hagrid have been trying there god dam hardest to let people no what this pathetic man has been doing to the club for the past couple of years, so all in all, yes he can fail again, cuz you won't blame him for any of this mess.

He can fail again because fans like you, and others I've seen on Twitter, refuse to blame him for anything, and blame the mess were in on everyone but smugwaite, how about YOU do something, posters like spunk trumpet and hagrid have been trying there god dam hardest to let people no what this pathetic man has been doing to the club for the past couple of years, so all in all, yes he can fail again, cuz you won't blame him for any of this mess.

It's not about blame Joey it's about him taking responsibility for his three previous failed managerial inexperienced appointments.

He must get this one right at all costs.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

You keep going on about Smurthwaite choosing the cheaper option but do you have any evidence that his extremely shitty management appointments (Page excepted) are down to penny pinching rather than him just being clueless? I don't think Bruno and that huge influx of players was a cheap option. I don't like Norman; I think he's damaging our club and I want him to leave but I think this 'cheap option' baloney is untrue.

Yes. Redfearn last season said he was offered the job for 30k and the job is now reportedly 40k.

If we weren't going cheap then NS would have gone out and got his man by now. All the managers who have been linked with the job are all going to be cheap. E.g Askey,Westley

All this before I highlight the Bruno and Brown appointments

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Edited by MBE

A stalking 30-second baby's comeback. But it wont get left, you can be sure of that - your credibility is gone, totally.

Can you two **** off and start a thread between yourselves instead off douching every other one up. Either that or screw it out, either's preferable.

The bookies knew.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Oddschecker have pulled the betting. I'll be amazed if Askey isn't manager with Micky in the background by the end of the day, and totally gobsmacked if not by the end of the week

The problem now is Smurthwaite's reputation. Would you work for someone that slyly pulled the rug from under you and then bragged about it. What goes round comes round, the calibre of the new manager is indeed going to be interesting.

If he offers a decent enough contract most if not all out of work managers who need the work would I believe take on the job. If he doesn't offer enough or a potential manager doesn't need the job then why join lowly PVFC anyway.

His reputation may put come off but if a potential manager hasn't got the courage to take on NS then I'm not sure I'd want him anyway.

With all due respect, REP has consistently blamed him on here for failed managerial appointments.

He's my newest best bud don't you know.

I just can't see it being any 'big' name taking over. I don't trust Smurf to make the decision to go with a manager with previous experience because Adams is too much of his crutch. Adams was there again last night, for someone whos not interested then why be there? I think theres a lot of smoke and mirrors going on.

I just can't see it being any 'big' name taking over. I don't trust Smurf to make the decision to go with a manager with previous experience because Adams is too much of his crutch. Adams was there again last night, for someone whos not interested then why be there? I think theres a lot of smoke and mirrors going on.

He better be in the dugout on Saturday, even if only temporarily.

Somebody I know tonight has directly contradicted Norman's side of the story that Askey wasn't interviewed.

I have also heard Askey is now leading the pack and is close to being offered the job, if he hasn't been already.........

He can't come out and talk about Askey though because hes still in a job. For once I don't blame Smurf for not being entirely truthful about that because he can't be talking about him publicly.

He can't come out and talk about Askey though because hes still in a job. For once I don't blame Smurf for not being entirely truthful about that because he can't be talking about him publicly.

He can't no. I've seen some negativity around about Askey? Is it purely because he's never managed in the league before? I follow Macc a bit as I have to drive past their ground to games, so end up checking how they're doing quite a bit. I also have a mate who is well in at Macc (And was extremely sheepish a couple of days back when I asked him if he knew anything). He's done a good job in tough circumstances there. Whilst I can see he's not an inspiring choice, I would see him as a safe pair of hands.

If Santa is hearing similar to me (Likely from a different 'sauce' :laugh: ) then I'm inclined to think there's some legs to this.