onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

Robbie Earle's Perm

Very silly post that but why should we expect any different,i will look forward to your gloating when we lose a game

I know it's unpopular view and I really do think it's a bad choice.Most fans thinking it's good because it's Aspo ... BUT I sincerely hope he does an unbelievable job keeps us up and turns us into promotion challengers over the next 18 months.

If that doesn't happen then I will take no pleasure nor will I gloat with a to,d you so blah blah blah if he fails to deliver because that means Vale have failed which I desperately don't want.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Cannot actually believe the love for smurf, because he's more than likely bringing aspin and rudge to the club, he's done this becos he's asked fans on twitter who'd we want as manager, so when it fails he will say we picked the manager! He's rolled bk the years and all of a sudden, yet again, the fans are loving him, it is cringey and pathetic, and s crap stunt by norman, it's just putting tape on a wing mirror, it's not by all means a long term solution.

Don't be fooled by the enthusiasm and glee for Rudge and Aspo returning - it is great news and enough to gladden our hearts.

But this doesn't mean Smurf is forgiven all his massive cocccupps - he has the chance to step back, let those who know what they are doing actually do it, and keep that gigantic ego quiet - THEN he might have undone some of the damage and be back to square one.

He should keep Colin Garlick in place, and ask his wife to handcuff him to the stair rail on Saturday nights, with the pc, his phone and the drinks cabinet beyond reach. I don't for a moment think Martina is a real relative, but buying her a one way ticket to Patagonia might not be a bad idea as well.

I know it's unpopular view and I really do think it's a bad choice.Most fans thinking it's good because it's Aspo ... BUT I sincerely hope he does an unbelievable job keeps us up and turns us into promotion challengers over the next 18 months.

If that doesn't happen then I will take no pleasure nor will I gloat with a to,d you so blah blah blah if he fails to deliver because that means Vale have failed which I desperately don't want.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

You are as entitled to your opinion as anyone else, but any new management appointment is risky - especially one from the list we realistically had, if you cross off the likes of Coleman, Pearson, Adkins and a few others.

It does generate some massively overdue feelgood factor, especially if Rudgey comes as well, and surely nobody begrudges us that.

I think we have to consider who we MIGHT have got instead - and I can't think of anyone who would have been more of a popular choice out of those in the bookies lists - certainly Ince, Westley, Horton, and just about all the others would have caused more division.

It may work well right away, it may take a while, but at the very least I feel much more confident of not finishing in the relegation places and improved gates, hopefully much, much more.

Don't be fooled by the enthusiasm and glee for Rudge and Aspo returning - it is great news and enough to gladden our hearts.

But this doesn't mean Smurf is forgiven all his massive cocccupps - he has the chance to step back, let those who know what they are doing actually do it, and keep that gigantic ego quiet - THEN he might have undone some of the damage and be back to square one.

He should keep Colin Garlick in place, and ask his wife to handcuff him to the stair rail on Saturday nights, with the pc, his phone and the drinks cabinet beyond reach. I don't for a moment think Martina is a real relative, but buying her a one way ticket to Patagonia might not be a bad idea as well.

No I don't think that they'll be replacing the DAFT BUGGER tees with BLOODY GENIUS any time soon.

Archived