onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

We will have an idea if Aspo is at VP tonight watching on certainly...

With MA not returning could Horton or Rudge be returning or maybe just go on without an upstairs role...

Happy with this, the clubs needs something like this to bring some positive air back...

Won’t be Horton, he and Aspin aren’t close.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Don't do Twitter. Got a link to that?

Norman's reply in relation to a post saying Aspin and Rudge are the dream team:

Now that looks like a plan even when some try to scupper it.Big task but Big Men and Legends both in their on right.So Valiants game on.UTV

So if Aspin comes but Nogan and Cummins stay up north who will be his assistants (assuming Kelly and Morgan leave)?

Will it be two from Foyle, Porter, Van der Laan, McCarthy, Glover, or Tankard??!

Wouldn't be bad, would it? Foyle with the forwards and Porter with the mids! We're all getting carried away :smile:

But leave Deano out please, he's had his chance!

FFS I despair I really do well done small minded Port vale yet again. Let's not got the whole ******* hog though and bring in Musslewhite as GK coach, Walker and Porter as coaches with Bogie as assistant manager.

Rudge as DOF and let dig up Billy Bell as consultant to Smurf.

Suggest you start researching Boreham Wood and Sutton United

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

FFS I despair I really do well done small minded Port vale yet again. Let's not got the whole ******* hog though and bring in Musslewhite as GK coach, Walker and Porter as coaches with Bogie as assistant manager.

Very silly post that but why should we expect any different,i will look forward to your gloating when we lose a game

Very silly post that but why should we expect any different,i will look forward to your gloating when we lose a game

Cannot actually believe the love for smurf, because he's more than likely bringing aspin and rudge to the club, he's done this becos he's asked fans on twitter who'd we want as manager, so when it fails he will say we picked the manager! He's rolled bk the years and all of a sudden, yet again, the fans are loving him, it is cringey and pathetic, and s crap stunt by norman, it's just putting tape on a wing mirror, it's not by all means a long term solution.

Ok smart r's who would you have bought in

A...we can afford

B...would want to come

We can all offer negative criticism, but it is comments like yours that is creating the pessimism.

Archived