onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

Robbie Earle's Perm

You are deluded...........

No simply ambitious, we can sit around with Morgan and Kelly and wait to be relegated or we can highlight what needs to be done to rescue us. Read my opening post, read many other people's posts, Coleman is the choice of many of us.

If you want a non-league team that's up to you but I certainly don't.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Totally agree after tonight go get Coleman smurf

I would love John Coleman to come here but I can't see it happening. I doubt he'd want to work under a Director of Football and may prefer the stability of the Accrington owners to our set-up.

That said, I have no doubt that given time, he would do a great job but I just can't see it being him even though I do wish it was.

For what it's worth, I would be delighted if we could persuade this man to come. This interview just shows a calm, considered manager who, given time, I am sure would thrive. He also knows how to win at Vale Park!

[/Q

What a disrespect to Accy

Eh? All I said was I admired him and I would be delighted IF we could get him - how is that disrespecting Accrington?

Sent from my XT1563 using the onevalefan mobile app

No simply ambitious, we can sit around with Morgan and Kelly and wait to be relegated or we can highlight what needs to be done to rescue us. Read my opening post, read many other people's posts, Coleman is the choice of many of us.

If you want a non-league team that's up to you but I certainly don't.

You are deluded if you think Smurthwaite would pay for Coleman,deluded if you think Smurthwaite will pay for any experienced manager.

You are deluded if you think Smurthwaite would pay for Coleman,deluded if you think Smurthwaite will pay for any experienced manager.

That's why if he can't see it we need to make him see it. As I've said before he can't fail again after three crap inexperienced appointments.

That's why if he can't see it we need to make him see it. As I've said before he can't fail again after three crap inexperienced appointments.

So you say.

You say WE need to make him see - but why don't YOU do something, everyone else has seen what his ownership has done and where it has put us while you have smugly been posting attacks on everyone on your scapegoat list (now at least 20 player, ex-players, managers, ex-managers, fans, and endless others) - so you owe it to us to contact Smurf yourself and let us know the result.

It would make up for your snivelling support of him that has been a feature of your pompous arrogant posts for what seems like decades.

I'm sure the silver snothound reads all this and knows what we think of him - he might listen to his biggest fan so get writing to him, or has the cat suddenly got your tongue ?

If Organ and Welly remain in charge we're doomed. They favour an ok formation that can hardly fail to improve on Brown's clueless negativity BUT they've got the players doing the brainless 'hoof' forward aiming everything at Pope and virtually every pass forward is attempting a 40-60 yard wonder ball.

Contrast that ineffective rubbish with Accy's pass and move style and it's not difficult to see why they're at the opposite end of the table to us, despite the fact that they have a smaller squad and a much smaller budget.

We need a sensible manager now!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

If Organ and Welly remain in charge we're doomed. They favour an ok formation that can hardly fail to improve on Brown's clueless negativity BUT they've got the players doing the brainless 'hoof' forward aiming everything at Pope and virtually every pass forward is attempting a 40-60 yard wonder ball.

Contrast that ineffective rubbish with Accy's pass and move style and it's not difficult to see why they're at the opposite end of the table to us, despite the fact that they have a smaller squad and a much smaller budget.

We need a sensible manager now!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

I'm of much the same opinion, that said aside from Powell, Ainsworth and Coleman who is sensible?

I'm of much the same opinion' date=' that said aside from Powell, Ainsworth and Coleman who is sensible?[/quote']

You still haven't got a clue have you - there is NO CHANCE that the owner will pay for Ainsworth or Coleman, none whatsoever.

An only a complete denialist would fail to see that neither of them would want to come here when they are respected, trusted and appreciated at their own clubs - things that Smurf has never done for ANYONE that worked for him apart from Adams who he inherited.

Either you are completely blinkered, or more likely want to pre-scapegoat any choice except those who you KNOW won't and can't come to give the smurfhound another patsy.

He can fail again because fans like you, and others I've seen on Twitter, refuse to blame him for anything, and blame the mess were in on everyone but smugwaite, how about YOU do something, posters like spunk trumpet and hagrid have been trying there god dam hardest to let people no what this pathetic man has been doing to the club for the past couple of years, so all in all, yes he can fail again, cuz you won't blame him for any of this mess.

He can fail again because fans like you, and others I've seen on Twitter, refuse to blame him for anything, and blame the mess were in on everyone but smugwaite, how about YOU do something, posters like spunk trumpet and hagrid have been trying there god dam hardest to let people no what this pathetic man has been doing to the club for the past couple of years, so all in all, yes he can fail again, cuz you won't blame him for any of this mess.

It's not about blame Joey it's about him taking responsibility for his three previous failed managerial inexperienced appointments.

He must get this one right at all costs.

Archived