Sign in to follow this  
Hagrid

Pre/Post Match Protest - Accy and Grimsby

We need to act. We're sliding into oblivion. We can't let this get any worse.

I'm pleading with Vale fans to put aside differences, put aside stay away or going issues, we need to unite.

Any ideas? Old Sage nailed the coffin march; Black and Gold led a cracking campaign. This isn't just against Brown, but Smurf, Fradley, the entire structure and negative feeling thats been inherent in the club for 15 years bar the miracle of 12/13.

I'm on the verge of giving up, but I want to at least go down fighting.

Does anyone have the motivation for the battle? If not, I'll find something else to do on my Saturdays permanently.

Edited by Hagrid

It seems a lot of the fans who organised Black and Gold and the previous protests are no longer interested in the Vale.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

For once I agree with you. The fans with a bit of fight and leadership have lost their love, as I am very close to doing.

Maybe its time I accept there's nothing can do.

I shall be protesting v Accrington.....in my living room . 45 years a fan. Today made my decision easy. Waste 20 quid or sit at home with a few brews and my chocolate fix. Watch Champions League and occasionally flick to see how many Accrington have scored.

Thanks Brown for alienating the majority of our fan base and with your deluded and irrational reasoning.

For once I agree with you. The fans with a bit of fight and leadership have lost their love, as I am very close to doing.

There's nothing anyone can do. It's just one big old boys club at the Vale.

Brown must know some secrets about Norman Smurthwaite. He's got to have something on him to still be here.

The challenge we face is he is never at Vale Park so unless we move the protests from Lorne Street to his front lawn he won't care

Is it any surprise. They don't want to be jeered and spat at by the "real" supporters.

Is it any surprise. They don't want to be jeered and spat at by the "real" supporters.

Fond memories of the abuse I received in the Black and Gold days.

What would peoples thoughts be on everyone attending a match at somewhere like kidsgrove? try to fill the ground and everybody wear vale shirts. Surely it would be picked up in the media if there are more vale fans at another match than there is in vale park?

What would peoples thoughts be on everyone attending a match at somewhere like kidsgrove? try to fill the ground and everybody wear vale shirts. Surely it would be picked up in the media if there are more vale fans at another match than there is in vale park?

Using kidsgrove to send a message out to smurf, he would laugh at you, intact, I'd say that's very embarrassing, what's wrong with just protesting outside the Lorne street ffs.

The challenge we face is he is never at Vale Park so unless we move the protests from Lorne Street to his front lawn he won't care
Shall we do that then?

Shall we do that then?

3pm. Every Vale fan outside Lorne St. No one to go into the ground at all during the match. The ones who do go in are part of the problem, not the solution.

Tbh I've sat here for the last hour thinking is the club even worth saving considering the abuse I got last time.

Maybe its time to turn the life support machine off, and let her go.

I can't see Brown being around much longer with the results and the performances nose diving. However, with the exception of the Accrington game, due to work commitments, I will be at every Vale home game. I will support them through thick and thin. At the moment it is decidedly thin admittedly but that is where the word 'support ' comes into play.

I can't see Brown being around much longer with the results and the performances nose diving. However, with the exception of the Accrington game, due to work commitments, I will be at every Vale home game. I will support them through thick and thin. At the moment it is decidedly thin admittedly but that is where the word 'support ' comes into play.

Thats fine. Would you not consider making your feelings heard before the game or after the game?

Using kidsgrove to send a message out to smurf, he would laugh at you, intact, I'd say that's very embarrassing, what's wrong with just protesting outside the Lorne street ffs.

It's probably somewhere most of us will end up watching when the club kicks the bucket. The problem with protesting outside the Lorne street is that you are just shouting at a brick wall and Smurf isn't even in there. The Lorne street is also way to posh for someone like me in the Railway stand. If you don't fancy that we will move on to the next idea... lets all turn up naked?

Thats fine. Would you not consider making your feelings heard before the game or after the game?

That's a very valid comment Hagrid. I would never protest before a game. I could see myself protesting after a game especially if the performance warranted it. I didn't boo today but I was exasperated by Brown's tactics in the second half and the white flag of surrender being raised after the goal went in (Pope, Smith, Anderson, ADF and Worrall excepted).