1977Valiant

FAO Smurf - Fan Manager Poll

Should Brown be in charge for our next game against Yeovil?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brown be in charge for our next game against Yeovil?

• Yes
    • No

Don't post on here very often, coming away from the ground today my 7 year son said to me Dad, can we support another team? I'm fed up of this Enough, he's got to Go

Sent from my SM-G903F using the onevalefan mobile app

My ten year old refuses to go these days. That is killing the club more surely than anything. It's in our blood. It's not in the younger generations blood and never will be while it's the complete shambles that it is under Smurf and clown.

Get out of our club.

No. Should never have been appointed after he failed to keep us up last season, which was perfectly achievable. Brown will turn out to be the worst manager we've ever had in our long history.

The rest of the football world must be watching and wondering what's going on at Port Vale. It defies rational explanation. So the question is, what's the agenda? And would our owner like to explain?

No. Should never have been appointed after he failed to keep us up last season, which was perfectly achievable. Brown will turn out to be the worst manager we've ever had in our long history.

The rest of the football world must be watching and wondering what's going on at Port Vale. It defies rational explanation. So the question is, what's the agenda? And would our owner like to explain?

Agree. It's beyond belief that anyone could do so much damage to their own business unless they have an alternative long term plan in mind. It doesn't add up and is highly suspicious.

Agree. It's beyond belief that anyone could do so much damage to their own business unless they have an alternative long term plan in mind. It doesn't add up and is highly suspicious.

No, definitely not. Tactically clueless, motivation powers seemingly nil, man management *****, organisation of a football team; absolutely no idea.

And I'm normally a patient and rational person but can't bear to see my -our-club going down the pan so rapidly.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using the onevalefan mobile app