Sign in to follow this  
Wereskintandweknowweare

Turn up if you love the vale

A clown for going to support my local team, nice. No need for that, I'm not condemning anyone who stays away or decides to protest. I'm just one of the many who will follow my team through thick and thin. I'm not a politician or business man, I just love my team, and I don't preach to others to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

You didn't deny it though did you

You're right. We go on about plastic stoke fans and how their attendance doubled in the premier league but crow about how we are real, true fans. And yet we don't turn up when we're struggling. We're true fans or we're plastic....aren't we?

Great and i will be there. True Vale!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Why does having a ST mean that you have to go tomorrow?

I'm going because my mate from Australia is coming to this game - probably the one home game he'll see this season - and it would be rude to leave him on his own!

I'm going because my mate from Australia is coming to this game - probably the one home game he'll see this season - and it would be rude to leave him on his own!

Pity he's not South African, then you'd have every excuse:huh:

BTW WalterJ would you stop all this 'trueVale' stuff please it's tiresome.

So you won't be going after today Jean?Get theesen in the kitchen lass.Get the lads' dinner.Now that would be rude if you didn't.::wink: