onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boycott FGR

Hagrid

Will you attend the FGR game is MB is still manager?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the FGR game is MB is still manager?

• Yes, I will always go.
    • No, its time to make a statement.

Can I please make a suggestion for Saturday given Vale have shown weak leadership and management yet again.

Instead of considering merits of attending the game we should all protest outside the main entrance 15 minutes before kick off.The players dressing room is close and would certainly be heard by the Brown and his team.

Then if you feel the need to watch then go to your seat 10 minutes after the kick off and cheer or boo as you see fit.

Players running out to an empty stadium would send a very strong message to Garlic and Smurf.

I understand some will feel uncomfortable as this will transmit to the players and could ruin our chances of 3 points but I'm thinking of the long game here. Quite honestly if we managed to score and win this game it won't hide the fact we have incompetent management from top to bottom.

We can no longer sit back and wait for something to happen.Action needs to start now by fans for the fans and long term health of our club.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using the onevalefan mobile app

Your last sentence is spot on. Many fans failure to grasp this is why we're bottom of the FL.

Advert

The root of all this is ***********, we all know this, or you SHOULD.

Brown by still being manager is another problem, I voiced my anger towards him and the players at Coventry, clearly brown can't do no wrong, I won't attend home games because I'm against *********** pocketing my money, I can't see the appeal in going to vp on Saturday to watch 4 CB,s headless midfielders, and a huffing and puffing Tom pope, whilst sitting in a cold wet empty foodless bycars, if they win on Saturday it will paper over the cracks for one week only and no doubt the happy clappers smurfwaite club will be telling me 'see! All they needed was a bit of time to gel!

Your last sentence is spot on. Many fans failure to grasp this is why we're bottom of the FL.

I find comments like this absolutely laughable.

There's been a few people trying to blame other fans for us being bottom of the FL. In actual fact the blame almost exclusively lies with the coaching staff, manager and players.

I don't think any fans are to blame for our league position. I would go as far as to say that questioning the intelligence of some of our most loyal supporters does more bad than fans turning up to watch a struggling team.

You're desperate to blame people. Keep to Smurf/Garlick/Brown and the players rather than your fellow fans.

There's been a few people trying to blame other fans for us being bottom of the FL. In actual fact the blame almost exclusively lies with the coaching staff, manager and players.

I don't think any fans are to blame for our league position. I would go as far as to say that questioning the intelligence of some of our most loyal supporters does more bad than fans turning up to watch a struggling team.

You're desperate to blame people. Keep to Smurf/Garlick/Brown and the players rather than your fellow fans.

Nice omission of owners in people to blame. I'm not solely blaming fans, just apathy has enabled Smurf to ruin us. Think I'm done with you pally.

Remember who predicted all this would happen. Me and a few others.

"Oh, how could you take pride in Vale's failure, not a fan"

I don't. But the only thing getting me through this woeful period of Port Vale is the fact that I called it all, got castigated widely, and got proven right.

Remember that next time you ask for proof of things. On Brown and Smurf I was spot on.

You've always been a strange one.

Self-righteous. Patronising. But perhaps with a little intelligence.

Has anyone got any actual evidence of Smurf 'pocketing' money?

The state of the ground, no improvements, cheap managers, cheap players, everything is cheap and run down, the fact we've been dropping like a stone down a well for the past couple of years speaks volumes for me, but if you don't think smurf pockets money, be my guest in attending Vale Park and getting absolutely nothing in return.

Hagrid you say vale fans need to stop turning up yet up to now haven't you been going the games even though you have warned us all.

I have no issue with you but to identify a problem and not do anything is just as bad if not worse as not seeing the problem in the first place.

I'm sure people work hard all week then go the game to unwind, chill and bit of escapism and don't want to get involved in politics it really isn't one size fits all which or however people get labelled.

The state of the ground, no improvements, cheap managers, cheap players, everything is cheap and run down, the fact we've been dropping like a stone down a well for the past couple of years speaks volumes for me, but if you don't think smurf pockets money, be my guest in attending Vale Park and getting absolutely nothing in return.

Also lob into the mix all of the personal loan he's getting back, the lack of investment the ground or squad received from Grant + Alnwick, and the Fradley payment.

But nah, RB think Smurfie's OK. He saved us and is doing his very best.

Hagrid you say vale fans need to stop turning up yet up to now haven't you been going the games even though you have warned us all.

I have no issue with you but to identify a problem and not do anything is just as bad if not worse as not seeing the problem in the first place.

I'm sure people work hard all week then go the game to unwind, chill and bit of escapism and don't want to get involved in politics it really isn't one size fits all which or however people get labelled.

Was willing to give Brown a go, despite mass reservation.

He's failed.

The club doesn't seem to realise how unhappy we are.

So I won't go; problem identified, action taken.

The fact people are still insistent on going, regurgitating "I'm a Vale fan", is whats worrying.

We all want a bit of escapism and relaxing; you can hardly say the games so far this season have provided that? It could all be so much better. Its a little bit of short term pain, for long term massive gain.

Miss 5 Vale games, oust the manager, with the potential of hurting Smurf's pocket enough where he needs to sell.

Or, go to every home game this year, not enjoy it, watch us get relegated.

It appears all this talk of protest before the game, that will certainly add to the player non confidence, we need to get behind the team and support them,you can't say the effort was not there Tuesday night, the goal was just unlucky, the second the keeper moved to early and could not readjust to cover near post. When the chips are down all these things go against you. I agree the football as not been good, that goes for our opponents as well, I think we will start getting results going our way soon,but protesting and booing helps know one,we can moan about Smurff as much as you like, but somebody as to fund our club,(directors lone or not) did the council no fund Bratts mismanagement, I know I'm going to get shot down for being one of the 3500 thousand that will put up with any sh,,t, that's not true I just want some stability and steady progress. Think when Smurff came in he got on the wave on instant success as many appear to crave, tried the overseas approach that failed, got involved in social media,that's been a disaster,He had to put right the wrongs of his former business partner getting out of all the contracts he signed us up to. I genuinely be leave in the beginning he was trying to achieve some success.Think our c.e.o. Colin Garrick appears to be doing ok.in the the last 15 + years we have just stumbled along just surviving,so not much as change, will be their Saturday cheering the lads on hoping and praying we can turn the corner of this terrible run of results, that's my lot preparing myself to be burnt at the stack, keep the faith up the Vale .

Archived