onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boycott FGR

Hagrid

Will you attend the FGR game is MB is still manager?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the FGR game is MB is still manager?

• Yes, I will always go.
    • No, its time to make a statement.

Advert

Brown was booed off against County and Coventry. People actually waited for him to depart the pitch to make it clear. It hasn't worked.

Voicing your displeasure isn't suddenly going to make Brown think 'blimey, I didn't know the fans were unhappy'.

Booing at the end as Brown scarpers down the tunnel and Smurf has long been at the bar, necking his 2nd bottle of wine, achieves very little, as by then we've already lost and Smurf is pocketing every penny you spent in the ground that day.

Smurf will be ******** himself on that basis.

I support the vale through thick and thin. No vale fan, staff, owner, player wants us to lose. I will support them as much as I can throughout the game to try and help get us out of this mess. I fully understand people who are losing their love for the club. But they need us now more than ever in my opinion.

If I was a pay on the gate fan however I wouldn't be able to justify the walk up price.

I support the vale through thick and thin. No vale fan, staff, owner, player wants us to lose. I will support them as much as I can throughout the game to try and help get us out of this mess. I fully understand people who are losing their love for the club. But they need us now more than ever in my opinion.

If I was a pay on the gate fan however I wouldn't be able to justify the walk up price.

Who needs us? Brown? Smurf?

I've not been this season (previously season ticket holder) and said I wasn't going again until Smurthwaite sells up.

Truth be told, it's surprising how quick your routine can change. I'm probably too busy on Saturdays now to go anyway and have to say, I haven't missed it one bit.

Madness how the actions of one man can destroy the faith of a lifelong fan (35). Sad truth is there will be many more who have been turned off like me. You then lose their kids, their family and mates who they would have introduced.

I've not been this season (previously season ticket holder) and said I wasn't going again until Smurthwaite sells up.

Truth be told, it's surprising how quick your routine can change. I'm probably too busy on Saturdays now to go anyway and have to say, I haven't missed it one bit.

Madness how the actions of one man can destroy the faith of a lifelong fan (35). Sad truth is there will be many more who have been turned off like me. You then lose their kids, their family and mates who they would have introduced.

I'm 27 years in, season ticket for 25 and I feel the same about it. I did renew this year but I'm not going tomorrow and worse, I actively don't want to

I won't be going on Saturday after the failure of the club to act today.

It feels like we can't win either way now this weekend. Pick up three points against FGR and all it will do is paper over the cracks and prolong Brown's disastrous tenure. Lose and Smurthwaite may have to act but as far as our league position is concerned we really will be heading up the proverbial creek without a paddle.

Maybe boycott was a strong word.

Also should have added an "inept ownership over the course of the last 15 years has obliterated all emotional attachment and enthuasism I have for Port Vale, so its not that I'm boycotting, I'm simply got better things to be doing with my life" option.

My polls are as shambolic as Smurf's twitter after a shandy.

Can I please make a suggestion for Saturday given Vale have shown weak leadership and management yet again.

Instead of considering merits of attending the game we should all protest outside the main entrance 15 minutes before kick off.The players dressing room is close and would certainly be heard by the Brown and his team.

Then if you feel the need to watch then go to your seat 10 minutes after the kick off and cheer or boo as you see fit.

Players running out to an empty stadium would send a very strong message to Garlic and Smurf.

I understand some will feel uncomfortable as this will transmit to the players and could ruin our chances of 3 points but I'm thinking of the long game here. Quite honestly if we managed to score and win this game it won't hide the fact we have incompetent management from top to bottom.

We can no longer sit back and wait for something to happen.Action needs to start now by fans for the fans and long term health of our club.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived