Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Sign in to follow this  
scVale

Brown Not Going!

Spot on Matty. The season is over. All about survival nothing else is achievable.

A new manager ought to of been in and in training practice a system and formation that suits the players.

By that I mean proper full backs not centre halves out of position.

I mean deciding if Worrall is centre midfielder or if he is option 5 on the wing once the other mad cap ideas have been exhausted .

I am convinced that this squad was at least capable of a play off challenge.

Sadly ineptitude and baffling team selection means I'll take 22nd place now.

As for Blakeman tweeting at least it means his love in with Brown can continue to blight the airwaves once a Vale fan dares to criticise.

Rumours on Face Book that apparently Brown won't be sacked tomorrow as the club can't afford to pay him or his staff off. An absolute disgrace.

Brown not going anywhere?? Perhaps we need a laxative?

Of course, if our fanbase was in any way normal, no one would go on Saturday. However, apathy rules. The same old 3000 will turn up and boo the team off, failing to see they're perpetuating our decine.

When has it ever happened at a league club that all the fans haven't turned up in protest at what's happening at the club? Nothing normal about no one turning up in protest..very normal for some/most fans to turn up no matter what.

Instead of knocking them stick to who is to blame

So what was put on sky sports news was just a attention seeking story .

Brown has lost the dressing room and judging by his record he never had it yet we perservere with the worst manager ever of Port Vale football club .

Only at Vale my dad would have being 70 today he died 14 years ago and he is the one who took me the Vale and in general even though we have always been plain average apart from Rudgeys era we have never being this PATHETIC .

I despair i really do

The players know he is gone

If they lose on Saturday, reports and rumours that players want him and the backroom staff gone = lose on Saturday and we get what we want mentality from the players.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You for real?

**** me. I despair.

If there is no one in the club to take over, he stays until there is, simple. Maybe the Youth coach could take over?

Hope the board are now looking and talking to experienced people about where to look at a possible new manager (with experience of this and league 1). But this is Vale, so no they wont. It will be after the sacking we will start to look.

You see so many clubs, sack their manager and appoint a new manager - hours/days later. Can our Board use the 7 P's now and do something unusual for Vale. Have a plan which can be put in place straight away so they can appoint a new manager straight away and not have players and fans wondering for weeks who will it be.

Brown has helped Smurf on more than one occasion so I can only see the button being pushed at the very last opportunity. Unfortunately it may go on for some time yet, but more unproductive results will surely make the decision easier to make.

Smurfwaite will not fund a experienced manager like Horton, Adkins or Ainsworth so don't build your hopes up. Any protest needs to focus on the owner as things are unlikely to get any better if he doesn't sell up.

And he's not going to be able to complete any sale in the next few weeks so it's pointless at this point trying to oust him...we are stuck with him for a while even if a buyer came forward tomorrow by which time we may have lost several more matches and be cast adrift.

The only thing that can change in the next few weeks that will feasibly make a difference is either a complete rethink by the manager or a new manager..and a rethink does not seem to be on the cards based on what has happened so far

And he's not going to be able to complete any sale in the next few weeks so it's pointless at this point trying to oust him...we are stuck with him for a while even if a buyer came forward tomorrow by which time we may have lost several more matches and be cast adrift.

The only thing that can change in the next few weeks that will feasibly make a difference is either a complete rethink by the manager or a new manager..and a rethink does not seem to be on the cards based on what has happened so far

Good points,

why cant we move him sideways and have him managing the pies , program sales or at best the youth team and put someone like sevvi (think its this) or another one of coaches/managers - no extra cost brown out the picture and at least some hope as humpty dumpty couldn't do any worse...

What a scenario - give a manager a new contract let him spend the budget on no hopers so much so that there isn't anything left in the pot to sack him if it goes wrong - unbelievable jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post

Of course, if our fanbase was in any way normal, no one would go on Saturday. However, apathy rules. The same old 3000 will turn up and boo the team off, failing to see they're perpetuating our decine.

When has it ever happened at a league club that all the fans haven't turned up in protest at what's happening at the club? Nothing normal about no one turning up in protest..very normal for some/most fans to turn up no matter what.

Instead of knocking them stick to who is to blame

fully agree I'm sure we can all feel and share Hagrids pain but to blame fans is out of line - I'm sure hagrid has commented he will probably carry on and go the games which is fine but no different to the average vale fan that can get slated-

We are in an absolute tailspin and only the owner can change this but either doesn't have the funds to do it or cant be bothered -

None of these are right or wrong - vote with your feet and don't go ; or go and support the players to try to get something from a game ; go and boo protest kick off - it really is down to the individual as ultimately we all want the same thing just varying ways of dealing with it.

I've heard he's here until November so we're completely ****** if that's true. Made my decision easy for Saturday. First home game for some time I've missed but I am not watching that absalute **** anymore. He needs to go.

IF, and its a big IF... this is true, then its a perfect example of just how bad Norman is at being an owner, and of how stupid he is.

He has a very small number of people that support him, and they have pushed 100% of the blame of our failing onto Michael Brown (I personally think they share it)

That was the only buffer that Norman had to protect his own reputation.

If he doesnt sack him he basically moves the blame back onto himself 100% as he has the ability to make that decision and is choosing not to.

How are his small band of merry men going to defend him this time.... although I'm sure they will find a way.