onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Not Going!

scVale

Advert

Whatever the news today or the outcome one things for sure the fans r not to be fooled .

U do not give a contract to someone who took us down only 4 months ago .

I was hoping we would only lose 7 /8 games all season maximum to lose 6 already is incredibly pathetic .

The most worrying thing for me is once we fall behind we have shown theres no character there to bring us level .

So u have to ask by keeping Brown is that wise as its PROVEN we rarely score when he picks the team.

I know thats not totally his fault as the tools he has being given have hardly been of any use but he brought them to the club so its him who will have to face a unhappy fanbase whos displeasure is totally justified.

I just want to enjoy going the games again 1 good performance at home in 2017 .

Im sorry as far as im concerned he aint got a leg stand on .

Players do not show the right hunger under him and his negative tactics and team selections have me scratching my head wondering what the hell is he playing at .

He as to go or the players who r not playing for him need be named and shamed as its not just his fault ,Chairman ,manager and players r responsible .

Justr to make it clear that I find it just as heart-breaking but consider that sacking Brown will not improve matters, rather like sticking a plaster over a broken limb.

The club will not fully recover in any meaningful way until Smurfthwaite goes, and getting rid of Garlick / Fradley / Brown will not help.

Results have been a disaster, but the best hope for Vle fans is that those of us who think that Brown can turn it round to some extent are right, that a lucky break or two and no more injuries and a couple of good results, will at least stop the rot and get us away from the foot of the league.

I never thought we could get promoted this season, but am still convinced that given an even break Brown and this group of players can steer the club well clear of the bottom 6 and probably to mid-table. Not great, and certainly not where we want to be long term, but from where we are now....

A final big thanks to Smurf and the posters like ****** who were not satisfied with Rob Page and his top 10 league position in League One for helping create the current situation.

I agree with some of your post bea but you're missing one vital point brown hasn't got a clue about tactics and counter acting against another teams stength, I believe as I've stated in other posts 75% of the players are fit and skillfull enough to get us up the league.. but brown in charge we won't.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

The probable reason they will be meeting today is to discuss sacking him or not. I suspect they will give him a few more matches which will give them some time to start planning a replacement too.

Rumours on facebook- take them with a pinch of salt.

Hopefully there's also another item on the agenda today too. To reconsider a bid to buy the club. I won't hold my breath on that though unfortunately!

Justr to make it clear that I find it just as heart-breaking but consider that sacking Brown will not improve matters, rather like sticking a plaster over a broken limb.

The club will not fully recover in any meaningful way until Smurfthwaite goes, and getting rid of Garlick / Fradley / Brown will not help.

Results have been a disaster, but the best hope for Vle fans is that those of us who think that Brown can turn it round to some extent are right, that a lucky break or two and no more injuries and a couple of good results, will at least stop the rot and get us away from the foot of the league.

I never thought we could get promoted this season, but am still convinced that given an even break Brown and this group of players can steer the club well clear of the bottom 6 and probably to mid-table. Not great, and certainly not where we want to be long term, but from where we are now....

A final big thanks to Smurf and the posters like ****** who were not satisfied with Rob Page and his top 10 league position in League One for helping create the current situation.

******* Bea spouting her rubbish as usual.

Does Brown pay for your season ticket.

Everyone except you wants to get rid of Brown.

Every game you are saying give Brown more time he just needs a bit of luck.He needs a bloody miracle.

Get real we are bottom of Div 2 due only to to the poor man Management and tactics by Brown.

But it's no use discussing it with you as its like knocking when no one is in.

Plus when managers get sacked clubs often pay off contracts monthly like a salary and not in a lump sum. As the poster says above, pinch of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

This usually happens when the club reckons the manager will get another job relatively quickly so then the monthly payments stop. In Browns case, it would be akin to gardening leave for the duration of his contract!

Norm could just write a cheque. It's his club.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

He could add it to his Directors loans.

Obviously he is intent on driving us into the Conference if he keeps Brown.

Garlick and Fradley are just his puppets and yes men.

There is no way Brown and his cronies should carry on after today.

Norman make at least one decision that is correct and get rid of Brown.

If not at least bring in a Director of Football like Steve Cotterill to try to turn it round.

Newport County escaped last year but only after bringing in a new manager.

I agree that Brown going won't make a jot of difference. The problem isn't him despite being a cack manager.

Smurthwaite the king of recruitment or one of his minions would be in charge of replacing him for one.

The club will be non league with or without Brown.

I agree that Brown going won't make a jot of difference. The problem isn't him despite being a cack manager.

Smurthwaite the king of recruitment or one of his minions would be in charge of replacing him for one.

The club will be non league with or without Brown.

He still deserves to go. We can't keep a man in the job with this record. I'd give anyone else a go over him he's been that bad.

I would not be surprised at all if Brown is on the touchline for the foreseeable future,Smurthwaite will not fund a dismissal,and I think he realises he doesnt have the ability to choose a successor.

Although its his poor decision making giving him the position in the first place,I would be surprised if he gets rid.

Yet another Smurthwaite cock up.:angry:

Archived