onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

Advert

ADF can dribble and can run but has no awarness and his decision making is poor, it's the difference between a professional footballer and someone who plays in the conference or lower, he also gives too many fouls away in dangerous positions. Not blaming himk for today's draw though.

I bet ADF isn't smoking 20 fags a day though, if that's what you call professional.

If the sarcastic clapping from Wilson is true, he shouldn't play for Vale again.

Arrogant ****. Big time Charlie arrives and is utter rubbish. Disrespect of fans who're paying his wages is indefensible.

Was told weeks ago by a player, Brown had lost the dressing room before the season even started. Not many players in that squad want to play for him as they know he is clueless tactically and there is a lack of respect for him. Arguments in the dressing room, people who aren't captain trying to call the shots, youngsters getting shouted at and older pros getting an easy ride. He just needs to go.

Honest question to the old timers; is this the worst its ever been?

Yes, though I wasn't around in 1951 to witness Ivor Powell's 10.5% win ratio. Maybe Brown is trying to set a new record by getting his own win ratio into single figures. Overall, it stands at 17.6% and for this season 12.5%. So not far to go. Exciting days

He was right about artell aswell just heard artell saying exactly that what Ben portrayed

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I didn't like Artell at first but I've warmed to him, he's as honest as they come.

How can Brown defend his record? How? You can't keep playing the hard luck story every week.

I'm convinced a good manager could turn these players into a winning team.

Pope cannot be dropped as he joined on a must play contract. At the end of the day as a striker you get paid to score goals, you play a series of games and don't score - you should be considered for the drop, judging by games so far, who's the may have assisted today, he's should absolutely be considered for the drop.

Turner - To go into a game, with a game plan to run your legs off for 60 mins and then come off, but to see physically how much better then everyone else he was and the fact he wasn't flagging, you surely change your 'game plan' no?

Shouldn't every players plan be to run your legs into the ground? Idiotic comment from Brown. There are too many players out there that are not playing for him.

Brown is totally and utterly out of his depth, he must surely feel that and inside know that, he's never going to walk, why would he? He'll get a pay off?

Brown has lost the dressing room, the only reason why he hasn't taken Pope out of the team, is because if it gets the hump, he will have lost what he has left.

Brown must go, walking or otherwise and I'll personally give him a free list to wherever he has to go.

Get out of my club Brown - you are taking us into oblivion!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Yes, though I wasn't around in 1951 to witness Ivor Powell's 10.5% win ratio. Maybe Brown is trying to set a new record by getting his own win ratio into single figures. Overall, it stands at 17.6% and for this season 12.5%. So not far to go. Exciting days

He'd need another 20 games without a win to clinch that record. You have to admit that we'll fluke a 1-0 at some stage before then.

Was told weeks ago by a player, Brown had lost the dressing room before the season even started. Not many players in that squad want to play for him as they know he is clueless tactically and there is a lack of respect for him. Arguments in the dressing room, people who aren't captain trying to call the shots, youngsters getting shouted at and older pros getting an easy ride. He just needs to go.

It's bizarre when you consider the player he was.

I bet ADF isn't smoking 20 fags a day though, if that's what you call professional.

Probably 40 a day, he's French after all. Whatever Popey does in his private life is nowt to do with you and even if your aspersion is true he still puts a shift in and gets around the pitch. And before you reply, no he's no Usain Bolt but very, very few target men of his type are eg Giroud.

Archived