onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

Turner was knackered.

Denton should have stayed on.

Terrible tactics. FGR are one of the worst teams I've seen for years, other than Vale of course.

Brown and his team have to go.

And don't forget your smug mate smurfette, he can go as well, he made the appointment.

Advert

The goal owed more to Popey's decision to play a perfectly weighted pass and Turner's excellent finish. It's a pity you can't see this and it's a pity that your favorite, De Freitas can't do the same but that view is a little too subtle fot you.

Please get your nose down from pope's hole, bringing him back was one of the worst decisions in years.

😤

I just cannot believe how poor the football is. The one bit of football played was the build up to the goal. Apart from that it was lumped forward to Popey, who I hate to say is an embarrassment at the moment. We looked absolutely clueless and devoid of ideas.

The subs then had to be seen to be believed and FGR looked the stronger team - I genuinely thought they may go onto win it.

Dark, dark days being a Vale fan....even where I live.

What benefit to smurf is there to losing?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Taking the club out of the league and the club closing would seem the main one at the moment. He is a business man. The land will be worth money to develop into housing and shops. If the Vale are out of the league it would be easier to close down. Again only my thoughts.

Hang on. Brown just said the plan from the start was for turner to run himself into the ground and play about 60 minutes? If that was the plan, then why the hell didn't he have a striker on the bench. He apparently knew it was coming, so the plan was to go to one striker whatever the result? It's either insane, or literally zero planning for games.

cbc087515ce3e95fd43dbd2e871aae49.png

Give him 10 games.....even if he won the next two that points haul would be barely enough to stay up if replicated across the season.

Where's Bea to tell us all it's a solid point and a foundation to move up the table and to get behind brown and the lads?

Us and chesterfield bottom two ! Fu@@in hell

"We should have been out of sight..."

"We're disappointed but we're working hard to put things right..."

"AMichael's the manager so we just get on with it...."

This is the issue with Brown....hard work doesn't make up for skill, knowledge and experience. I've said it since day one that his whole ethos is running yourself into the ground. No focus on tactics, flair, ability just purely hardwork...hence the injuries and the non league look about the team. Leek town and Stafford rangers level is where hard work is enough, not league football. Way way out of his depth

Taking the club out of the league and the club closing would seem the main one at the moment. He is a business man. The land will be worth money to develop into housing and shops. If the Vale are out of the league it would be easier to close down. Again only my thoughts.

There's got to be easier ways to make money than a mine shafted piece of land with a football stadium on, terrible transport links, high unemployment, the emptiest high street in the country and turning it in to houses.

Smurf loses if the club goes bust.

The goal owed more to Popey's decision to play a perfectly weighted pass and Turner's excellent finish. It's a pity you can't see this and it's a pity that your favorite, De Freitas can't do the same but that view is a little too subtle fot you.

ADF is a bigger asset to Vale than Tom Pope is these days, that's for certain.

Tom is obviously trying but he's not even conference level now.

No he's there to fall down haplessly and then struggle up and wave your arms at everyone saying the decisions went against him again

By the way I know about football a striker like pope is there to hold the ball up wait for support pass the ball out then thunder into the box waiting for an header you can crash against the bar (crwho) from 4yds

Or flick the ball on to no-one in front of you because oh ah I forgot lads I'm on my own up here. 🤣

If you "Know about football" then don't make such shortsighted comments.

Archived