Fosse69

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

That's 10 games - 8 league 2 cup. So can I judge him now?

But we signed another player today Jean; he hasn't been given time to settle in and gel.

Check in next week.

Taking the club out of the league and the club closing would seem the main one at the moment. He is a business man. The land will be worth money to develop into housing and shops. If the Vale are out of the league it would be easier to close down. Again only my thoughts.

Don't start this crap again. The football ground isn't worth building on. He's spent nearly 4 million quid on buying the club and running it. If you think a developer would buy that land for £4 million you live on the moon and sniff lines off jupiters rings. Bearing in mind the town centre land where the Wedgewood factory was has already been bulldozed and no one wants it.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

If you "Know about football" then don't make such shortsighted comments.

So from today, his lay off to turner, you can justify him coming bk to the club? Mate he is **** poor and you no it.

That's 10 games - 8 league 2 cup. So can I judge him now?

But we signed another player today Jean; he hasn't been given time to settle in and gel.

Check in next week.

Don't start this crap again. The football ground isn't worth building on. He's spent nearly 4 million quid on buying the club and running it. If you think a developer would buy that land for £4 million you live on the moon and sniff lines off jupiters rings.

I must be honest, I've heard similar rumblings...

Ben is calling for either another Starve em Out, or mass protests.

Will it happen, or are we sitting back and letting us slide into oblivion?

Come on people. Nows the time.

Can't believe I have heard Brown say that with Barnett and Forrester injured, and having told Turner to run himself in to the ground, that you wouldn't have Pyke on the bench against the team with the worst defensive record in the league.

ADF is a bigger asset to Vale than Tom Pope is these days, that's for certain.

Tom is obviously trying but he's not even conference level now.

ADF can dribble and can run but has no awarness and his decision making is poor, it's the difference between a professional footballer and someone who plays in the conference or lower, he also gives too many fouls away in dangerous positions. Not blaming himk for today's draw though.

Smurf refusing to sack Brown.

Smurf is to blame.

I have no idea how he must feel looking into his families eyes and have them know deep down that he is a failure and his own pig headedness is keeping him in a position that is making him and them unhappy.

According to his fans he is very wealthy. The loss he is facing apparently won't damage him. Yet as a man he refuses to set the club free of his cancerous ownership for what?

Pathetic.

I must be honest, I've heard similar rumblings...

You will because the same people keep peddling crap. Look at the facts before you-

There is land spare in burslem and no one wants it the value is very low

Why would Brown throw games for 30k a year? His reputation may never recover from this and for 30k? You really think an ex premier league player needs that rep to start his career?

Smurf wouldn't get even a fraction of the money he's spent by closing the club. All debt the club has is to him as a directors loan.

It's the same old conspiracy theory peddled by the same old farts in the pub, the rumours start every 6 months from the same people every time

No he's there to fall down haplessly and then struggle up and wave your arms at everyone saying the decisions went against him again

By the way I know about football a striker like pope is there to hold the ball up wait for support pass the ball out then thunder into the box waiting for an header you can crash against the bar (crwho) from 4yds

Or flick the ball on to no-one in front of you because oh ah I forgot lads I'm on my own up here.

You clearly know nothing about football.