onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

Advert

This is the issue with Brown....hard work doesn't make up for skill, knowledge and experience. I've said it since day one that his whole ethos is running yourself into the ground. No focus on tactics, flair, ability just purely hardwork...hence the injuries and the non league look about the team. Leek town and Stafford rangers level is where hard work is enough, not league football. Way way out of his depth

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Spot on matthol

Brown's safe it would seem. Seems confident based on meetings with Smurf.

Glad I didn't go. Feel sorry for those who did go. If Brown's confidence is justified, then I truly feel sorry for all of you who will keep going. You've got more resolve than me.

Funniest part of the interview was that Pyke couldn't play cus we already have 5 loanees. Its comical.

It surely can't get much than this.

It can get a lot worse. Brown confident of staying on? Same stupid selection, tactics and organisation as ever? If we can't beat the 91st club at home, who are we going to beat?

Taking the club out of the league and the club closing would seem the main one at the moment. He is a business man. The land will be worth money to develop into housing and shops. If the Vale are out of the league it would be easier to close down. Again only my thoughts.

Don't start this crap again. The football ground isn't worth building on. He's spent nearly 4 million quid on buying the club and running it. If you think a developer would buy that land for £4 million you live on the moon and sniff lines off jupiters rings. Bearing in mind the town centre land where the Wedgewood factory was has already been bulldozed and no one wants it.

Don't start this crap again. The football ground isn't worth building on. He's spent nearly 4 million quid on buying the club and running it. If you think a developer would buy that land for £4 million you live on the moon and sniff lines off jupiters rings.

I must be honest, I've heard similar rumblings...

ADF is a bigger asset to Vale than Tom Pope is these days, that's for certain.

Tom is obviously trying but he's not even conference level now.

ADF can dribble and can run but has no awarness and his decision making is poor, it's the difference between a professional footballer and someone who plays in the conference or lower, he also gives too many fouls away in dangerous positions. Not blaming himk for today's draw though.

Archived