onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Forest Green Rovers

Fosse69

Dreadful performance really, we never look like we want the ball.

Pope is barely mobile. Why did he play 90 minutes?

Why was Dan Turner taken off - our best player?

New keeper doesn't inspire me with confidence, wants to punch the ball away too much.

Shambolic defending for the goal conceded.

Feel like we only scored because of their poor defending as well. Nice finish from Turner.

ADF should have scored his chance, but that was practically our only clear chance we fashioned ourselves all game.

Table doesn't lie, we have scored the least goals in the league and we do not look like winning games at all.

Brown must go.

Advert

You have to question is Brown throwing games for Smurf? You have to question this. You don't take off your best players - bet he comes out with they looked tired.

That's ridiculous. What do you think he's doing? Telling the players to throw the game? Like that wouldn't get out. He is just ****. Plain and simple. ****. **** owner, **** manager, **** coaches, ***** players. Players not scouted, just use agents as scouts. Why else bring in about 8 wingers and then play a left back on the wing. It's ******* ridiculous.

Dreadful performance really, we never look like we want the ball.

Pope is barely mobile. Why did he play 90 minutes?

Why was Dan Turner taken off - our best player?

New keeper doesn't inspire me with confidence, wants to punch the ball away too much.

Shambolic defending for the goal conceded.

Feel like we only scored because of their poor defending as well. Nice finish from Turner.

ADF should have scored his chance, but that was practically our only clear chance we fashioned ourselves all game.

Table doesn't lie, we have scored the least goals in the league and we do not look like winning games at all.

Brown must go.

New Keeper no good??? You do surprise me. He's only the 8th Clown has used in his 30-odd games in charge. That's roughly one every 4 games.

Why oh why is dumb nuts Brown still at the Club? There is bad and there is unbearable. The present regime is simply strangulating the Vale. We are actually now a laughing stock. You couldn't write a book like this and get anyone to believe we are destined for anything but non league football. For Christ's sake Brown get a one way ticket away fromBurslem and take the dross with you. I seriously cannot accept what you are doing to my Club.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

The goal owed more to Denton's interception to be fair.

Pope managed to get off the floor once in the first half, at least we now have someone alongside him who can run and put opponents under pressure.

The goal owed more to Popey's decision to play a perfectly weighted pass and Turner's excellent finish. It's a pity you can't see this and it's a pity that your favorite, De Freitas can't do the same but that view is a little too subtle fot you.

Brown's safe it would seem. Seems confident based on meetings with Smurf.

Glad I didn't go. Feel sorry for those who did go. If Brown's confidence is justified, then I truly feel sorry for all of you who will keep going. You've got more resolve than me.

Funniest part of the interview was that Pyke couldn't play cus we already have 5 loanees. Its comical.

It surely can't get much worse than this.

Amazed he lasted till today. Only at Port Vale would we not sack the worst manager in the league by a country mile.

Surely hes gone now? I'm not sure I would have words for him being kept on after that, especially the booing at the end - that was as loud as I've ever heard at VP

We'd all like Popey to score golas but if your view is that Popey is only on the field to score goals then you really don't understand football. T'ra.

No he's there to fall down haplessly and then struggle up and wave your arms at everyone saying the decisions went against him again

By the way I know about football a striker like pope is there to hold the ball up wait for support pass the ball out then thunder into the box waiting for an header you can crash against the bar (crwho) from 4yds

Or flick the ball on to no-one in front of you because oh ah I forgot lads I'm on my own up here. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived