onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The White (Blue) Knight...

Emile

Apparently in the past he sought Rudgies advice and ignored it, take it again if it is available, but this time follow it. No doubt there are other equally competent advisers about, as well as people willing to put mates into jobs, that is the dilemma.

He also took Billy Bells advice when he was 6 months passed!

Those who choose to believe anything he says really need to have a strong word with themselves.

The mans nuts. Clueless and nuts.

Advert

The problem is, he will probably get a decent experienced manager in

I suppose there's a chance he might chuck a bit of money in and end up with a decent manager that way, a bit like someone who knows nothing about wine picking a decent bottle on the basis it's more expensive than the ones at the bottom of the list.

After the way Rob Page was deceived and tricked into movi9ng, and the way Smurf is allegedly making unprofessional statements setting up Brown as a patsy and a scapegoat, I can't image Adkins, Horton or anybody else rushing to be employed by such an allegedly vile man.

If these rumours are true, he can neither be trusted or given any credibility, but my own opinion is that there is no chance of him paying out the money for Adkins and Horton and a load of new players, and those men are not stupid enough to come here without cast-iron guarantees of big cash support - the Norm won't get past the mousetraps in his own pockets and fund them, not a chance.

Those who want Brown sacked will probably get their way and leave us all with another inexperienced manager who will really struggle to keep us in the league. At the moment 2 wins would see us halfway, that wont be the case if a new guy comes and we get left adrift.

I suppose there's a chance he might chuck a bit of money in and end up with a decent manager that way, a bit like someone who knows nothing about wine picking a decent bottle on the basis it's more expensive than the ones at the bottom of the list.

More chance of the late Cyril Smith winning Strictly Come Dancing doing a duet with Stan Ogden than Smurf shelling out for that and some transfer funds for them.

Thoughts on our owner announcing his return to the club to fix the mess Brown (and more importantly he) created and;

- Bringing in an experienced manager

- Announcing he will 'back him' in the January window

Would you welcome him back? If not, what would you do instead?

What makes you think he will 'return' ? It's my belief he never left.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using the onevalefan mobile app

I just wish that Smurf actually understood what this club means to its supporters. I know people ( as I'm sure you all do ) who have not missed a competitive game ( including away Anglo Italian ) for over 40 years. Vale is not just a balance sheet, for many people it is a way of life. He cannot just use it as a bargaining tool. I just wish he could realise this and make the right decisions to at least give us hope. At the moment I just hope the club survives. Because the chances of it going into oblivion is quite a real possibility. Today I have been to Stockport. On Saturday they have a 2nd Qualifying Round FA Cup tie against Curzon Ashton. At the moment, this scenario for us seems a distinct possibility. Assuming we're still in business 🙈

Thoughts on our owner announcing his return to the club to fix the mess Brown (and more importantly he) created and;

- Bringing in an experienced manager

- Announcing he will 'back him' in the January window

Would you welcome him back? If not, what would you do instead?

Yes IF -:

Stops taking cheap option with a manager and SACK Brown.

Appoints an experienced manager with knowledge of lower leagues who knows how to build a football club I.e Adkins or Cotterill

Appoints a direct of football to implement a proper scouting network with know how football clubs should run.

Backs the new manager and director of football with additional funding.

Stays in the background and allow the people employed to run the club in a professional manner.

Stays away from social media either gloating or goading fans.

Embarks on a charm offensive outside of PVFC to rebuild our tarnished reputation.

Finally apologises for the way he has treated fans during his tenure. It's not about the gamble last year which backfired but the bullying tactics he deployed towards fans which has really bugged me.

I would then welcome Smurf with open arms.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Bea do you think Brown will get the 2 wins then if you don't think a new guy would?

I don't expecta win at Luton, and would be vey pleaed with a draw. If we lose but play well, then Brown should at least stay for Forest Green,

To lose to FG would be a disaster though.

Football is a stupid game, so there is every chance of beating Luton and then drawing or losing to FG - what would people think of that ?

Yes IF -:

Stops taking cheap option with a manager and SACK Brown.

Appoints an experienced manager with knowledge of lower leagues who knows how to build a football club I.e Adkins or Cotterill

Appoints a direct of football to implement a proper scouting network with know how football clubs should run.

Backs the new manager and director of football with additional funding.

Stays in the background and allow the people employed to run the club in a professional manner.

Stays away from social media either gloating or goading fans.

Embarks on a charm offensive outside of PVFC to rebuild our tarnished reputation.

Finally apologises for the way he has treated fans during his tenure. It's not about the gamble last year which backfired but the bullying tactics he deployed towards fans which has really bugged me.

I would then welcome Smurf with open arms.

I would welcome him with open arms, if I was the taxi driver taking him to the rail station. I'd also open the door for brown to get in aswell...

I don't expecta win at Luton, and would be vey pleaed with a draw. If we lose but play well, then Brown should at least stay for Forest Green,

To lose to FG would be a disaster though.

Football is a stupid game, so there is every chance of beating Luton and then drawing or losing to FG - what would people think of that ?

It'd still be toss , Luton lost 0-3 saturday so best we can hope for is a 0-0 draw as we got pope so no goals for us again

Forest green we will lose so 1pt and two games to many for brown I'm afraid

Just get rid of the clown brown as of now really couldn't care less if we got no one in place to take over. Put the tea lady in charge or matthol

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived