onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Luton Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

So the players dont want play for Brown dont make it look so obvious .

Lost the dressing room already so no choice but be fired on mon as this cannot carry on .

Im guessing thats why we have so many loan players as Brown Kelly and Morgan r probably whacking the players after there dismal efforts and they have decided i aint playing for him .

Smurf is the conductor he can do one aswell .

Our darkest day yesterday 92nd in league football .

So who is gaining any respect no one who is representing PVFC at present .

0 goals Brown in five games playing 4 centre halfs at the back so its obvious Wilson and Denton r scrapgoats .

If those who r chosen r players who want to play for Brown they have a funny way of showing it .

Goodbye to the football league if he remains in charge for another minute of this campaign .

2017 i darent look at the stats but the word L is to familiar for my liking .

Luton away is a must win game already ,Brown is just not upto the job .

The players well who sants play for Brown ?

But more importantly who wants play for our fans .

On the evidence of 2017 no one .

Massive game but 4 centre halves at the back every game guarantees a 1-0 loss asonce we concede we have no one brave enough to do owt about its proven.

Hopefully Brown is gone on mon as this is now the biggest game of the season and if the players continue to disappoint then the anger is going get greater and greater .

Advert

Can't stop the rot. 3-0 Luton. Brown to come out with usual excuses. Smurf to get more abuse and dig his heels in more and keeps Brown on. We have one less cup final to save us from relegation.

Lose and Brown will be gone i am sure of that but its the next appointment that will be massive for Smurf one way or another

Lose and Brown will be gone i am sure of that but its the next appointment that will be massive for Smurf one way or another

This has to be the last chance saloon for Browny and co. What worries me further is that if we lose and he gets the bullet I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in Norman or any of his hoppos making a good choice for the next manager, we would only get someone good by luck rather than judgement. My preferred option would actually be for a miracle to happen and Clown, Organ and Welly to come good, then we could start referring to them as Micky, Chris and Ned. I'm just off to take my medication now.

I'll most likely abused for this. After reading the speculation regarding Adkins and Horton. I'd happily take a loss to ensure Brown is gone. If what Smurf said was true he should be gone if we lose. Never ever ever said that before but that's how much I want him gone. I can only see a loss anyway for this one. 3-0 Luton. Next day headlines should read 'Brown is sacked'. Fingers crossed ay

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I might get absolutely slated for this but am man enough to accept it.

As a loyal diehard I can't believe I am about to say this

But.....does anyone agree these narrow 1-0 ' unlucky ' defeats are playing a part in Browns droning after each game.

Maybe a proper hiding 5-0 would mean action has to be taken NOW.

Can't keep hiding behind excuses after excuses. We hit woodwork twice and wonder save in injury time but let's not kid the fans Brown 400 odd were there and it was disgraceful garbage AGAIN

Yes, tempting isn't it? I never thought the day would come when I'd hope that the Vale would lose but the prospects of a thrashing followed by Brown's immediate dismissal suddenly has its attractions. The sooner he's gone, the better - every game he stays is a lost opportunity to drag ourselves to safety.

PS Just thought that he can't be sacked before Thursday because the CEO is on holiday - unless Norman is going to sack them both before he gets back. What a joke :angry:

If Pope plays it will be "anything - Nil". The main problem is that for some reason he is undropable even though he can't score. When you have a centre forward who can't run, can't shoot, can't find space and can't command centre halfs without jumping into them you have to wonder what attribute he does have. His famed prowess at heading all leaves a lot to be desired at the moment. Some say without service he cant do any thing - yes that is exactly right but the same few blame every other position when things don't go right. Put it on Pope's head and he will score they all cry - well a few times they have and he didn't. Dan Turner is not the solution the Pope Fans say - but he has two more goals than Tom, can run and is learning from his mistakes while Tom is just basking in the memory of his 30 goal season. Tom was a great player for us in the promotion season but he is well past that peak and so predictable. Brown biggest problem is constantly changing the formation and personnel with addressing the one thing that hasn't changed - Tom as centre forward. If we do go down this year it will be with a 100% Vale fan leading the attack who couldn't currently hit a cows arse with a banjo. Oh but we can't say anything against him not doing his job - because he is one of us isn't he . It brought home to me how poor Tom is at present when I saw him in Richard Duffy's pocket.

That's the problem Brown hasn't been changing the personnel or tactics. It's Groundog Day he keeps playing 4 centre backs and one up front and expects a better result by making us hard to beat.Once the other team score we are beaten.On Saturday he had 2 full backs on the bench but didn't use them.

I'll most likely abused for this. After reading the speculation regarding Adkins and Horton. I'd happily take a loss to ensure Brown is gone. If what Smurf said was true he should be gone if we lose. Never ever ever said that before but that's how much I want him gone. I can only see a loss anyway for this one. 3-0 Luton. Next day headlines should read 'Brown is sacked'. Fingers crossed ay

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Did Norman mean it or was it just another of his lies.

If we lose on Tuesday And Brown stays Norman will get more abuse than he ever imagined.

But maybe he is one of those people who enjoy being abused so he can justify being a victim.

Archived