onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protests next Saturday 2

I find it a sad state of affairs when genuine fans ( of which I'm sure all contributors on this site are ) are bickering amongst each other as how best to protest. Smurf is so thick skinned and pig headed that I fear NOTHING will work. The old adage " divide and conquer " appears to be appropriate here. We need to stand united, but I accept that these are very trying times for Valeites of all ages. What's the answer ? I wish I knew.

Advert

I find it a sad state of affairs when genuine fans ( of which I'm sure all contributors on this site are ) are bickering amongst each other as how best to protest. Smurf is so thick skinned and pig headed that I fear NOTHING will work. The old adage " divide and conquer " appears to be appropriate here. We need to stand united, but I accept that these are very trying times for Valeites of all ages. What's the answer ? I wish I knew.

Please please turn up on Saturday and protest from the off

The only solution was the one that up until now has proven to be too big a sacrifice on so many 'dyed in the wool' fans but this is the only sure fire solution and that is a total boycott of purchasing season tickets. Anger that we are all feeling at this time would see sales at the present time be almost nil time though heals and a few weeks away and optimism brings a large percentage me included back to hand over their cash. That said make no bones about it a full boycott on season ticket sales would see the present owner running for the hills.

The problem is that for many this action is a 'bridge too far' but Smurthwaite's ownership will see this happen as we slip ever lower down the football pyramid but it will be a long painful period until he leaves the 'bare carcass' of a once proud football club.

Don't do that lad. It's the owner that should be doing that for the damage he has inflicted on the supporters of our club.

A bit of self-immolation might get some decent attention for our plight in the national press.

Imagine a cross between the album cover for Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and David Pleat running across the pitch that time Luton avoided relegation. But on fire.

A bit of self-immolation might get some decent attention for our plight in the national press.

Imagine a cross between the album cover for Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and David Pleat running across the pitch that time Luton avoided relegation. But on fire.

What about a collage of all the so called moaners saying I told you so.

Archived