onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protests next Saturday 2

The problem with the Starve 'Em Out campaign was that it worked but a good number of fans never returned. We can't afford to do that again.

I don't agree with the OP that it was the cowards way out but I feel their frustration. 4000 smurf dolls thrown on the pitch after the first goal conceded?

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Advert

Something needs to be done as Smurf will not leave Port Vale, and Brown will not get sacked he needs the message somehow. Smurf can't continue as Port Vale owner surely he has now failed any fit and proper persons test, and Brown cannot manage. He is no manager and never will be. He has had enough time. This includes last season.

I wish we could do something, but Smurf knows he isn't wanted, but it hasn't changed anything. Protesting against MB is irrelevant cus it doesn't really matter who's in the dugout.

I honestly feel like there is nothing we can do. Protesting won't get the backing due to the inherent nature of Vale fans. Not attending won't affect Smurf as he'll just cut the budget further. There's nothing.

I don't know how it comes to this.

Go shopping up Hanley then.

When the going gets tough. The tough hide under the table.

Let the real fans sort it out. Then tell everyone you are a life long die hard when you want tickets v Man U or some other glory hunters in years to come

Mate you're such a ****, "real fans"?!?! I've been home and away for the last 30 years, including today. If you can't see the cancer that is smurf and brown then **** you.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I wish we could do something, but Smurf knows he isn't wanted, but it hasn't changed anything. Protesting against MB is irrelevant cus it doesn't really matter who's in the dugout.

I honestly feel like there is nothing we can do. Protesting won't get the backing due to the inherent nature of Vale fans. Not attending won't affect Smurf as he'll just cut the budget further. There's nothing.

I don't know how it comes to this.

Problem is the fans have always been fickle, look at how the crowds drop.

**** smurf. **** Michael Brown. I've got better things to do next Saturday. *******.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Totally agree. I've got better things to spend my time doing & better things to spend my money on.

I still love the Vale but haven't been this season. Haven't missed it at all.

Been thinking about how to protest on saturday to my mind it's no good shouting at the manager it's no good shouting at smurf cause he ain't there.I am a season ticket holder been supporting the vale since 1955 for me there is only one way you have got to bring it to media attention what is going on at our club the one thing we as supporters can do is en bloc not attend the match on saturday let the players and management run out to a empty stadium with just about 200 forest green fans in .That will bring the national media in i know its drastic but if we do not act i'm afraid of the vale not being a league club after this season sit back and do nothing is not a option.

We either protest Smurf or not bother.

Experience tells us fans won't dare protest against the owner(s). We don't want to distract the obviously very focused players after all.

It isn't worth the time and effort. I still remember the televised Bradford game protest, as around 30 of us walked down the front of the Railway to initial indifference and eventual antipathy.

I've learnt that Vale fans get the club they deserve. The position we're in now is no surprise to some of us, but the apathy/"smurfie saved us" has led us here. The fact that protests are mooted now is almost laughable. Its about 6 months too late. The time was at the end of last season.

Mate you're such a ****, "real fans"?!?! I've been home and away for the last 30 years, including today. If you can't see the cancer that is smurf and brown then **** you.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

If you go back a few years on this site. I was one of the first if not THE first to berate smurf I got completely shot to bits from the Smurf Happy Clappers when I stated he needed a CEO fans said I was just after a job. So I totally see the rot and unlike most have done for years.

What difference would one game make after 30 years.

Come on if it does nowt we deserve to vent our anger for 90 minuites

Been thinking about how to protest on saturday to my mind it's no good shouting at the manager it's no good shouting at smurf cause he ain't there.I am a season ticket holder been supporting the vale since 1955 for me there is only one way you have got to bring it to media attention what is going on at our club the one thing we as supporters can do is en bloc not attend the match on saturday let the players and management run out to a empty stadium with just about 200 forest green fans in .That will bring the national media in i know its drastic but if we do not act i'm afraid of the vale not being a league club after this season sit back and do nothing is not a option.

Your post makes a lot of sense to be honest.

We could actually do both we could go to the ground and not go in.

We would show we care by turning up but spend the time outside protesting

Your post makes a lot of sense to be honest.

We could actually do both we could go to the ground and not go in.

We would show we care by turning up but spend the time outside protesting

Do not,I repeat,do not shout at the Lorne Street Wall.Our names are on the bricks.

i mentioned this on another thread, but this ones more apt;

its no good moaning on here, we're only arguing with ourselves... we've got to start getting serious about a, a new experienced manager. b, a new owner with Vale uppermost in his/her thoughts. c, then with those 2 done cheering and supporting our team...

Now the hard bit, we need to air our problems and show the footballing world what we are up against, a useless manager and inept useless owner...show him how many fans are against him, and hit his match day sales as well.

So for the Forrest Green match boycott the game, hopefully a near empty ground/low attendance will bring our plight out in the open. Season tickets are counted in the attendance whether there or not, I know but the video's of the game will show the empty seats, if your happy with how things are going fine go the match, that's your choice, but the times come to do more than argue on here, spread the word,

so IF YOU LOVE THE VALE- STAY AWAY...

Season Tickets are not counted in to the attendance automatically. The attendance is the number of people passing through the turnstiles on the day.

I don't think that we have to protest to make the footballing world and media aware that we have an incompetent manager and ******** of an owner. I think both these things are blatantly obvious and widely understood.

Archived