onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protests next Saturday 2

We need to turn up in force next Saturday.

Forget the let's stay away starve them out way it is just the cowards way out.

We need to move from our usual seats and pack (unusually) Lorne Street we will be louder and more difficult to face into. It is nice and easy for the clown brown to run down the tunnel to a few boos.

Not quite so easy when the ladies and gents of the Railway and the Bycars come to him.

Let's make the forest green game. THE stand out game for our protests.

We want browny out said we want browny out

Advert

The protest would be to boycott the game. An empty stadium would send a stronger message than a few chants and boos.

How would brown walking out to an empty stadium get the same response as facing into 4500 fans stood behind him ??!!!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

How would brown walking out to an empty stadium get the same response as facing into 4500 fans stood behind him ??!!!

There would be no fans standing behind him even if the game was a sell-out, have you ever been to Vale Park?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

When he is sat in his dugout looking onto the pitch. Generally in my time supporting the vale and attending most home games since 1971. I find the fans in Lorne Street are at the back of the dug out.

Vital yes bright definitely not

**** smurf. **** Michael Brown. I've got better things to do next Saturday. *******.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Go shopping up Hanley then.

When the going gets tough. The tough hide under the table.

Let the real fans sort it out. Then tell everyone you are a life long die hard when you want tickets v Man U or some other glory hunters in years to come

Go shopping up Hanley then.

When the going gets tough. The tough hide under the table.

Let the real fans sort it out. Then tell everyone you are a life long die hard when you want tickets v Man U or some other glory hunters in years to come

Real fans who don't even know the layout of their own ground?

Brown isn't the one who needs protesting against. He's a pawn.

We've got bigger problems. For example, the imminent threat of non-league.

Smurf is choking the life out of us. If any concerted protests need to be made, its against him.

However, if V2001 tell me anything, Vale fans abhor the concept of any form of protest against the owners, as 'it'll distract the players' and 'I just turn up and support t' lads'.

We're done people.

But there are no seats in the Lorene Street behind the home dug-out you *****.

You're a clearly a bigger ***** than the bloke you're protesting about!

Oh my god. Ok we are not sat on browns lap. But closer than it you were in the railway.

To the left of brown behind him (from where I sit) is better than the paddock. But thanks total spunk

Archived