onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Be a man Brown.....resign!

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

Nah, but I reckon that's where you and Mattholl first got together, as you have to answer his posts for him.:laugh:

You others - being bottom of the league on 9 september means nothing except a bad start - being bottom at the end of October is a worry, at Xmas a massive problem, but the only placing that matters is the one in May.

Stop being hysterical babies like REP and focus on the chairman's part in this rather than being gullible enough to be played by him and falling for his 'patsy' tactics (again).

A few mega-doomers can have a nice time posting for the rest of the evening, as like most people who are not saddos I am going out now and will not be available to abuse for the rest of today.

I was going to invite Mattholl to join me with his Judas money from betting against a heavy Vale defeat, but he doesn't have any - what a shame. :laugh:

Why don't you and Woaksey stop with all the silly petulant name calling and pathetic name calling and open your eyes, Brown is taking us down AGAIN.

Man up Browny and take brick head and Kelly with you please.

I've spoken to 3 players in last 20 mins and all want him gone. They say they can't work for Ned in particular and everyone's so confused on what specific jobs they have. I know it's a very down and distant squad and players want to leave.

Just a conspiracy thought if this is true, could this be a reason why some longer term injuries might be happening

Brown might have to resign because at the moment I'm not too sure who has the authority to fire him.
As in any business, the owner, either directly or just pull the finance. Whether you employ a Chairman, CEO or Club/Company secretary as they used to be called.

I can see why they're reluctant to sack Brown. He is clearly maintaining the club website in addition to his management duties. Unfortunately his delusions over how his team performs have now moved on to the actual results, it's gone from 'we should have won' to 'we did win, I'm going to win manager of the month lalalalala'

BROWN OUT. Bottom of the entire football league, says it all. Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Not embarrassed cos someone has to be bottom and we have no right not to be...just sad that we are and why we are. Such a waste of great support and the money 'spent' could have really taken us places

Heard his post match interview on Radio Sjoke. He says the usual "we shouldn't have lost, deserved something from the game, didn't take our chances."

I only listened to the game today. Didn't sound to me like we deserved anything. Two big men up front, fair enough, but did the wingers ever bomb on and put crosses in? No! All hoof from keeper to keeper. Rubbish. We'll lose by three at Luton.

Michael Brown thinks he can turn it round and we must hit the back of the net to win games.

Well Michael that's a real eye opener.

We havnt scored since 12 Aug so what's going wrong.

You have been saying that since 23 Dec last year.

Obviously he still can't see that he has dragged us down to the bottom of Div 2.

He intends to carry on until we are well and truly stuffed and need snookers to stay up.

So come on Smurf do the honest thing and get rid of this ******** and his cronies . My two year old grandson could do a better job.

Archived