Sign in to follow this  
News Feed

Michael Brown is backed by chairman and CEO

The last 2 words were not swear words. and referred to the fact that you seem to follow my posts around, but if it keeps you off someone else's back, then that is something.

I see you got your dad Nick to join in now. Your attempts at sarcasm would be ok if they came from a 9 year old.

One thing Bea you are getting a lot of followers on here.

Rep,Mattholl,Andyregs ,myself and even upsetting RobF.

But I suppose we are all wrong and you are right.You are rapidly running out of excuses and now playing the victim card to get other people to feel sorry for you.

If you can't take it don't give it.

Absolutely pointless. Results speak for themselves. At what point do you decide enough is enough?

By my reckoning, if we're giving Brown 12 games, we should have 18-20 points to be in with any chance of doing anything this season, so only 15-17 to go. That's 5-6 wins from next 7 games.

The last 2 words were not swear words. and referred to the fact that you seem to follow my posts around, but if it keeps you off someone else's back, then that is something.

I see you got your dad Nick to join in now. Your attempts at sarcasm would be ok if they came from a 9 year old.

You're gonna have to do something about this paranoia, it's not healthy. I didn't get anyone to join in. Funnily enough, people can think for themselves. And I'm not following you around, it just happens that every thread has you either falling out with someone or one of your conspiracy theories.

So what were the last two words that got censored? Just so I know I'm punished.

Absolutely pointless. Results speak for themselves. At what point do you decide enough is enough?

By my reckoning, if we're giving Brown 12 games, we should have 18-20 points to be in with any chance of doing anything this season, so only 15-17 to go. That's 5-6 wins from next 7 games.

No point talking facts figures or stats to Bea she lives in the fluffy cloud like space of total denial. She likes to use unquantifiable stuff like luck and being brave etc.... in fact I reckon she could actually be Michael Brown, he too likes the unquantifiable like the 'flexible' one up top, trying hard and being brave.

That way if you can't quantify it you can't actually prove the existence or lack of existence of any evidence to support or disprove the total ***** you spout. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

No point talking facts figures or stats to Bea she lives in the fluffy cloud like space of total denial. She likes to use unquantifiable stuff like luck and being brave etc.... in fact I reckon she could actually be Michael Brown, he too likes the unquantifiable like the 'flexible' one up top, trying hard and being brave.

That way if you can't quantify it you can't actually prove the existence or lack of existence of any evidence to support or disprove the total ***** you spout.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Agreed. The realists deal in cold, hard points.

A team that loses 4 out of 5 games is not unlucky or hard done by.

I only joined in because theres nothing else worth talking about on here, Dave.