onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Michael Brown is backed by chairman and CEO

News Feed

Could you let me know what the last two words say please. Then I'll know if you are 'punishing' me or not. If it's a more naughty word than troll, I'll presume so, and then get rightfully upset about it.

The last 2 words were not swear words. and referred to the fact that you seem to follow my posts around, but if it keeps you off someone else's back, then that is something.

I see you got your dad Nick to join in now. Your attempts at sarcasm would be ok if they came from a 9 year old.

Advert

Why have you quoted me when asking a question that requires a knowledge of law ?

Don't try to make things worse by saying a defeat that is expected at Coventry (and Luton) - two of the favourites for promotion would be a disaster - it is the games after that Vale should be expected to win.

A rubbish manipulative post from 'lets hope we lose' Matt.

Sorry Bea but that total pish, Brown is under performing. If he was to get a result against both Cov and Luton then fair play he starting to sort stuff out. If he loses then that's 6 games on the bounce he's lost, he can't moan and say well Cov and Luton were promotion favourites because he's lost to Crewe, Notts County, Chesterfield, Wycombe who were prior to that.

It's not a case of hoping we lose, my comment was if brown is to fail it's better to lose 7 straight and leave someone coming in with 20 odd games left than lose 10 games over 3 months and leave someone coming in 12 games to save the season.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Sorry Bea but that total pish, Brown is under performing. If he was to get a result against both Cov and Luton then fair play he starting to sort stuff out. If he loses then that's 6 games on the bounce he's lost, he can't moan and say well Cov and Luton were promotion favourites because he's lost to Crewe, Notts County, Chesterfield, Wycombe who were prior to that.

It's not a case of hoping we lose, my comment was if brown is to fail it's better to lose 7 straight and leave someone coming in with 20 odd games left than lose 10 games over 3 months and leave someone coming in 12 games to save the season.

Your words are there for all to see, unless you are changing your mind and starting to give the manager and club the support they need from all of us right now.

There is no logic in your argument, as the games against Crewe, Leeds, County and the rest have gone - and if they are the results that are bad enough for a change of manager (to who? remember it is Smurf paying !) then be honest enough to say he should go right now - because if Vale play reasonably at Coventry and/or Luton but fall to more crappppy refereeing, red cards or just bad luck then that is no reason to sack the manager.

That's provided there are signs of improvement and we don't lose both 0-5 or something.

Most teams wont get much at those places, I will be encouraged though not ecstatic if we play well and get a point or two there and hopefully then beat Forest Green.

Once Pyke and Pope get off the mark and score, and with Tonge and Worrell behind them, things will look a lot better.

Your words are there for all to see, unless you are changing your mind and starting to give the manager and club the support they need from all of us right now.

There is no logic in your argument, as the games against Crewe, Leeds, County and the rest have gone - and if they are the results that are bad enough for a change of manager (to who? remember it is Smurf paying !) then be honest enough to say he should go right now - because if Vale play reasonably at Coventry and/or Luton but fall to more crappppy refereeing, red cards or just bad luck then that is no reason to sack the manager.

That's provided there are signs of improvement and we don't lose both 0-5 or something.

Most teams wont get much at those places, I will be encouraged though not ecstatic if we play well and get a point or two there and hopefully then beat Forest Green.

Once Pyke and Pope get off the mark and score, and with Tonge and Worrell behind them, things will look a lot better.

There you go again Bea blaming poor refereeing ,red cards,bad luck and wishing us to lose to Coventry and Luton.

By then we should be rock bottom and according to your philosophy (sorry forgot you can't understand big words I mean thinking)the only way is up.Sorry to disappoint you but the only way is down into the conference where you and your die hard friends can continue to support Michael Brown after he drags us down.

To be quite honest if we lose to Coventry I think your mate Smurf and his puppets Fradley and Garlick will have to do something.

Despite your comments about Smurf I don't think even he wants to see his investment go down the drain and will do something to get rid of Brown. The only support Michael Brown needs is to find the exit door.

Congratulations Bea by backing Brown you are supporting Smurf.

Here is logic to my arguement I've already said he should have gone after saturdays game. You are now saying that we can't expect anything from the Cov and Luton games which just sums up your total lack of ambition and it really is fans like you that allowed this once great club to be in the mess it's in now.

Let's be brutally honest the red card was a straight red card, not bad luck it was a shot tackle over the ball studs showing. There has been no poor refereeing, in fact if brown put half as much effort into tactics as he does moaning at the officials he may be a better manager. Where is the bad luck? Barnett- spent half his career injured, Forrester spent most of his career injured, Pugh is getting on abit, Laintons career has been blighted by injury, Yates has been injured a lot over the last 2-3 years and tonge won't do more than 60 mins in the majority of games this year. That's not bad luck that's **** poor planning with signings and the retained list. Bad luck is signing 10 players who are usually injury free and 6 picking up injuries not signing 10 sick notes and them being injured.

The last 2 words were not swear words. and referred to the fact that you seem to follow my posts around, but if it keeps you off someone else's back, then that is something.

I see you got your dad Nick to join in now. Your attempts at sarcasm would be ok if they came from a 9 year old.

One thing Bea you are getting a lot of followers on here.

Rep,Mattholl,Andyregs ,myself and even upsetting RobF.

But I suppose we are all wrong and you are right.You are rapidly running out of excuses and now playing the victim card to get other people to feel sorry for you.

If you can't take it don't give it.

Absolutely pointless. Results speak for themselves. At what point do you decide enough is enough?

By my reckoning, if we're giving Brown 12 games, we should have 18-20 points to be in with any chance of doing anything this season, so only 15-17 to go. That's 5-6 wins from next 7 games.

You're gonna have to do something about this paranoia, it's not healthy. I didn't get anyone to join in. Funnily enough, people can think for themselves. And I'm not following you around, it just happens that every thread has you either falling out with someone or one of your conspiracy theories.

So what were the last two words that got censored? Just so I know I'm punished.

Absolutely pointless. Results speak for themselves. At what point do you decide enough is enough?

By my reckoning, if we're giving Brown 12 games, we should have 18-20 points to be in with any chance of doing anything this season, so only 15-17 to go. That's 5-6 wins from next 7 games.

No point talking facts figures or stats to Bea she lives in the fluffy cloud like space of total denial. She likes to use unquantifiable stuff like luck and being brave etc.... in fact I reckon she could actually be Michael Brown, he too likes the unquantifiable like the 'flexible' one up top, trying hard and being brave.

That way if you can't quantify it you can't actually prove the existence or lack of existence of any evidence to support or disprove the total ***** you spout. 🤣

No point talking facts figures or stats to Bea she lives in the fluffy cloud like space of total denial. She likes to use unquantifiable stuff like luck and being brave etc.... in fact I reckon she could actually be Michael Brown, he too likes the unquantifiable like the 'flexible' one up top, trying hard and being brave.

That way if you can't quantify it you can't actually prove the existence or lack of existence of any evidence to support or disprove the total ***** you spout.

Agreed. The realists deal in cold, hard points.

A team that loses 4 out of 5 games is not unlucky or hard done by.

I only joined in because theres nothing else worth talking about on here, Dave.

Archived