onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Michael Brown is backed by chairman and CEO

News Feed

Port Vale’s chairman and chief executive have both offered their backing to underfire manager Michael Brown. CEO Colin Garlick told the Sentinel: “Let’s be patient and let’s be supportive, this still is the early throes of the season. “I have quoted my old club and Blackpool [who went on a late run last season]. These […]

Click for full article

--

This is an automated feed from:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk

View our home page for our latest features

--

Advert

Obviously Fradley and Garlick are not listening to the fans and havnt got the balls to sack Brown. They won't admit that they have made a stupid mistake by appointing him.

He should have been sacked at the end of last season.Brown is worse than Gannon and Sinnot and his less than 20 % win record proves it.

Are they willing to carry the can and get us relegated again.

Fradley is just playing with Norman,s train set that is heading to oblivion.

To be fair, it is correct for the club to make an official statement given fans unrest. It has been stated that they will give it a dozen games and see where we are then. So in my eyes they indicate that Brown has until the Grimsby home match on 7th October to improve results. Let's hope he does. Big hint MB- play two strikers up front. Another big hint- pick players in their favoured positions (two centre backs at centre back, two full backs at full back, two wingers, not three wingers) Another big hint- once hint two is implemented, try not to make too many changes to every starting line up.

The vast majority of fans want you to succeed and we will support you if you appear to make rational team selections. Finally, hint four- set out to win each game rather than to try and avoid defeat. There isn't much quality in L2 and we should never be so defensive at home.

Think the powers that be are waiting for Barnett etc to come back from injury to see if we really do have goals in the side, which we clearly lack,Then it would paint a true picture of our real predicament and ultimately decide Browns future as the Vale manager.

Fair enough - a team with Lainton back, a defence with Smith, probably Gunning, Denton, Davis and one of the others, (yet to know if the Burnley lad is any good) - but with Tonge, Whitfield, Worrell, Harness, Stobbs, Pyke, Barnett, Pope to choose from and Montano if he finds form plus Turner and Reeves - if a decent 11 from these is available things will look very different. Apologies to anyone forgotten.

Ally Simcock writes an excellent review of the current situation in the Sentinel, much more balanced and sensible than many on here who should know better.

Fair enough - a team with Lainton back, a defence with Smith, probably Gunning, Denton, Davis and one of the others, (yet to know if the Burnley lad is any good) - but with Tonge, Whitfield, Worrell, Harness, Stobbs, Pyke, Barnett, Pope to choose from and Montano if he finds form plus Turner and Reeves - if a decent 11 from these is available things will look very different. Apologies to anyone forgotten.

Ally Simcock writes an excellent review of the current situation in the Sentinel, much more balanced and sensible than many on here who should know better.

Would Barnett really have made up look like a good team against Crewe?

Would Barnett really have made up look like a good team against Crewe?

I'm not psychic or nearly as clever as you think your posts are, so you know I cannot answer that. However, Barnett and a decent referee plus a little luck could well have seen a different result. ******** ********.

I'm not psychic or nearly as clever as you think your posts are, so you know I cannot answer that. However, Barnett and a decent referee plus a little luck could well have seen a different result. ******** ********.

Could you let me know what the last two words say please. Then I'll know if you are 'punishing' me or not. If it's a more naughty word than troll, I'll presume so, and then get rightfully upset about it.

Is it not the case that legally speaking they have to back him because if they undermine him he can claim for constructive dismissal, hence the term dreaded vote confidence. The board im sure will be massively concerned about results and i would say a defeat against Cov and hes history

Is it not the case that legally speaking they have to back him because if they undermine him he can claim for constructive dismissal, hence the term dreaded vote confidence. The board im sure will be massively concerned about results and i would say a defeat against Cov and hes history

What difference would constructive dismissal make, they would have to pay up his contract anyway.

Why have you quoted me when asking a question that requires a knowledge of law ?

Don't try to make things worse by saying a defeat that is expected at Coventry (and Luton) - two of the favourites for promotion would be a disaster - it is the games after that Vale should be expected to win.

A rubbish manipulative post from 'lets hope we lose' Matt.

Archived