Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Sign in to follow this  
Beza

The Demise of Port Vale

The best response on this thread.

Smurf will finish us as a club.

It is so true, it's a shame there's a small minority who just do not realise.

you do like to blame other fans, shame you don't actually do something rather than continually blame other fans just what is your grand plan we can all get behind, as if this is true what difference does it make if fans realise it or not??

you do like to blame other fans, shame you don't actually do something rather than continually blame other fans just what is your grand plan we can all get behind, as if this is true what difference does it make if fans realise it or not??

But I am doing something, I'm not giving norman freaking smurfwaite my money to pocket, what are you doing apart from sitting there with your plastic rattler accepting crap signings like harness, Kay, Wilson, lainton and standing up n saying go on Tom! Can you honestly hand on heart say what your doing, is helping?

But I am doing something, I'm not giving norman freaking smurfwaite my money to pocket, what are you doing apart from sitting there with your plastic rattler accepting crap signings like harness, Kay, Wilson, lainton and standing up n saying go on Tom! Can you honestly hand on heart say what your doing, is helping?

strange thought you went the crewe game? so you tell others not to go yet you go yourself..you on a wind up

strange thought you went the crewe game? so you tell others not to go yet you go yourself..you on a wind up

Where have I said I went the Crewe game? If it sounds like I've said I went the Crewe game fair enough, unless you misunderstood me , I went Chesterfield I said, as regards to Crewe, pope sounded like he did nothing, are you going Coventry?

Where have I said I went the Crewe game? If it sounds like I've said I went the Crewe game fair enough, unless you misunderstood me , I went Chesterfield I said, as regards to Crewe, pope sounded like he did nothing, are you going Coventry?

so you didn't go the crewe game yet know how pope played , you are just on a wind up or best not attending any away games as why would you spend money going to boo jeer slag off sounds a crazy way to me to put vale on the right track but hey you are an unhappy clapper

so you didn't go the crewe game yet know how pope played , you are just on a wind up or best not attending any away games as why would you spend money going to boo jeer slag off sounds a crazy way to me to put vale on the right track but hey you are an unhappy clapper

It sounds almost as crazy as this encouragement you give to the lads today 😂😂😂😂

No sorry there is no extent of NS using our club. If you think he is running his other businesses through port vale fc you I'm afraid are out of touch with reality. Here's why-

PVFC doesn't break even so he has to pay money to run port vale fc every year. A couple of boxes probably have been put into deals but that's normal at every lower league club. Also consider how many people actually want a box at port vale. I don't see this as a deal breaker for his hotels down south do you? The caller then went on about ball sponsors being moved up to match sponsors, again pretty normal practice I'm sure if there isn't a sponsor rather than not have one at all. Yes Smurf is a tool but the caller is a mile wide of the mark. Smurf isn't draining PVFC of money he's paying to keep it a float, just not as much as we would like and 2-3 grands worth of boxes isn't going to make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

You are wrong.

All of what he said is fact and what he found out recently.

Kelly Molineux accountants (the old mitre inn) do the accounts for Norman and deal in his other businesses.

In return, they don't get paid. They get a box. That's fact. Turn a blind eye to it if you want but it's true.

As are two other boxes. One of which we all know and then there is a fabricator who also has a box and has been doing work in Norman's hotels. Fact.

The man himself can deny it all he wants but he's full of ****.

Michael Brown doesn't have a managers contract.

Did you know that they could keep him on as a player and tell him thanks but no thanks?

But that won't happen. Because we then have to pay a managerial wage.

Last week, home choose carpets got "upgraded" to match sponsor because there wasn't one.

This week another free box lot are also match sponsor.

Did you know the programme fillers are finding it hard to make a programme because of lack of sponsors?

Players can't get sponsored.

Boxes are given away for Smurthwaites own businesses. They are doing work for him OUTSIDE the football club.

That is FACT.

You can say whatever you want Matt. All I have said is happening and people need to wake up. And very very quick.

And the cowardly bully that is Norman Smurthwaite, who checks this and other sites like a hawk every night, can come on here and call me out and answer to what the **** he is doing at our great club but 1) he doesn't like to debate or argue with people who he knows are getting a little to close to home for his liking or 2) he will spout more of his ******** lying crap he's spouted for the past 2 years or more.

The man is cancer.

How long have I banged on about this. I'm like a stuck record. And yet I sit here amazed that too many supporters cannot see that in 7 months time we could very possibly be a non league club for the first time in our 141 year history.

Please people.

Wake the **** up.

Its not the owner or the players killing the club, its the awful tactics of one man. I truly believe that there is a top half team within our squad if we play to our strengths. One up front isn't working, and there is only one person who can't see this.

What absolute nonsense.

Also "there's only one man who can't see this"

Really?

Because anyone with an ounce of power would sack the man. Yet he isn't sacked because obviously there are more people who can see this. Sadly.

Michael Brown should go. Tomorrow. I totally totally agree.

Yet it is the owner who is destroying this great football club and people like you cannot see it.

What happens if Brown gets sacked? I'll tell you what happens. An even cheaper, more inexperienced man comes to the helm. Why? Because that's the track record of employment by the current owner. Nothing will change until that man leaves the club.

My stepfather is a big Stokie. He stormed the boardroom many seasons ago to get rid of the icelandics. My mum went mad. He could have got arrested and even worst.

We spoke about it at Xmas. I asked him would he do it again. Absolutely he said.

Say what you want about them down the road but they wouldn't argue between themselves for years and then keep blaming others. They would act. They did.

Supporters need to wake up and act. And act at the cancer. The root cause. Norman Smurthwaite.

What absolute nonsense.

Really?

Because anyone with an ounce of power would sack the man. Yet he isn't sacked because obviously there are more people who can see this. Sadly.

Yet it is the owner who is destroying this great football club and people like you cannot see it.

What happens if Brown gets sacked? I'll tell you what happens. An even cheaper, more inexperienced man comes to the helm. Why? Because that's the track record of employment by the current owner. Nothing will change until that man leaves the club.

My stepfather is a big Stokie. He stormed the boardroom many seasons ago to get rid of the icelandics. My mum went mad. He could have got arrested and even worst.

We spoke about it at Xmas. I asked him would he do it again. Absolutely he said.

Say what you want about them down the road but they wouldn't argue between themselves for years and then keep blaming others. They would act. They did.

Supporters need to wake up and act. And act at the cancer. The root cause. Norman Smurthwaite.

The Stokies also tried to get at Peter Coates in the directors box back in the days before the Bet 365 money.

You are wrong.

Kelly Molineux accountants (the old mitre inn) do the accounts for Norman and deal in his other businesses.

In return, they don't get paid. They get a box. That's fact. Turn a blind eye to it if you want but it's true.

As are two other boxes. One of which we all know and then there is a fabricator who also has a box and has been doing work in Norman's hotels. Fact.

I'm amazed that there has been no comment from the person who has one of these boxes the one who a lot of people have known about for a long time.Who was also selling seats in his box for the Crewe game at £20.

£20 for a seat in a box Mmmm

You are wrong.

The man himself can deny it all he wants but he's full of ****.

Michael Brown doesn't have a managers contract.

Did you know that they could keep him on as a player and tell him thanks but no thanks?

But that won't happen. Because we then have to pay a managerial wage.

Last week, home choose carpets got "upgraded" to match sponsor because there wasn't one.

This week another free box lot are also match sponsor.

Did you know the programme fillers are finding it hard to make a programme because of lack of sponsors?

Players can't get sponsored.

Boxes are given away for Smurthwaites own businesses. They are doing work for him OUTSIDE the football club.

That is FACT.

You can say whatever you want Matt. All I have said is happening and people need to wake up. And very very quick.

And the cowardly bully that is Norman Smurthwaite, who checks this and other sites like a hawk every night, can come on here and call me out and answer to what the **** he is doing at our great club but 1) he doesn't like to debate or argue with people who he knows are getting a little to close to home for his liking or 2) he will spout more of his ******** lying crap he's spouted for the past 2 years or more.

The man is cancer.

How long have I banged on about this. I'm like a stuck record. And yet I sit here amazed that too many supporters cannot see that in 7 months time we could very possibly be a non league club for the first time in our 141 year history.

Please people.

Wake the **** up.

Didn't Colin Garlick give Brown a permanent contract at the beginning of a he season.

Wonder if Brown saw the light and gave himself a player contract to cover his back.(and everybody says he is an idiot)

If what you say is true Garlick should get rid of Brown now.

If Smurf wants to save his investment he should appoint a recognised Manager in place to f Brown or as Director of Football.

If he doesn't it shows he has an agenda to drive Vale out of the league and is a spiteful idiot throwing his toys out of his Pram.

Lucky if the club is worth 1m now in its present state.

Problem is if another buyer like Manorshop or Synectics come in they might be stupid enough to give Brown another chance(to add to the chances he has already had).

Not particularly liked Smurf from day 1 and it didn't take me long to realise he was bad news. I asked myself the question why would someone who doesn't support the club want to pump money in to a business that was almost definitely not going to return him his money, this is a business man who claims he wants to make a profit and has no experience of running a business like a football club before and insisted in doing it alone. By the way he revels in the public attention when things go well and his arrogant dictatorship I came to the conclusion he was in this to drive his own ego and for some fun now he has retired with Port Vale being his play toy. Unfortunately it wasn't long before his looney decisions meant Port Vale came crashing down and his followers turned on him and being the spiteful little **** he is he now wants nothing to do with his new toy and just wants to leave it in the corner to rot.

Unfortunately Smurf can write off the money he has invested and call it a bad investment and live the rest of his retirement with the millions he has left but Port Vale may well be none league or even disappear by the time this happens.

What absolute nonsense.

Really?

The trouble is though, fans have been brain washed, somehow, I don't no why fans cannot see that smurf is the root problem, I don't attend home games because of him, and haven't since 2016, there needs to be a protest / boycott of some sort, if you keep going, and moan about the result but are happy to hand your money over to smurf then you deserve a badly run club.

The trouble is though, fans have been brain washed, somehow, I don't no why fans cannot see that smurf is the root problem, I don't attend home games because of him, and haven't since 2016, there needs to be a protest / boycott of some sort, if you keep going, and moan about the result but are happy to hand your money over to smurf then you deserve a badly run club.[/quote

If everyone took your advice and boycotted home games you would very soon have no away games to attend.