onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Demise of Port Vale

Beza

No sorry there is no extent of NS using our club. If you think he is running his other businesses through port vale fc you I'm afraid are out of touch with reality. Here's why-

PVFC doesn't break even so he has to pay money to run port vale fc every year. A couple of boxes probably have been put into deals but that's normal at every lower league club. Also consider how many people actually want a box at port vale. I don't see this as a deal breaker for his hotels down south do you? The caller then went on about ball sponsors being moved up to match sponsors, again pretty normal practice I'm sure if there isn't a sponsor rather than not have one at all. Yes Smurf is a tool but the caller is a mile wide of the mark. Smurf isn't draining PVFC of money he's paying to keep it a float, just not as much as we would like and 2-3 grands worth of boxes isn't going to make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Have a look at the Sponsors box each home game it's nearly empty.

Even if they offered me a box for free I don't think I would waste my time watching that rubbish.

Advert

No sorry there is no extent of NS using our club. If you think he is running his other businesses through port vale fc you I'm afraid are out of touch with reality. Here's why-

PVFC doesn't break even so he has to pay money to run port vale fc every year. A couple of boxes probably have been put into deals but that's normal at every lower league club. Also consider how many people actually want a box at port vale. I don't see this as a deal breaker for his hotels down south do you? The caller then went on about ball sponsors being moved up to match sponsors, again pretty normal practice I'm sure if there isn't a sponsor rather than not have one at all. Yes Smurf is a tool but the caller is a mile wide of the mark. Smurf isn't draining PVFC of money he's paying to keep it a float, just not as much as we would like and 2-3 grands worth of boxes isn't going to make a difference.

There is no independent verification of the club's finances so it is not possible to know what much Smurthwaite is putting in or out. But yes, not really a problem if he puts his mates into club boxes for free if they are just going to be empty anyway.

Smurf will finish us as a club

Relegation is a cert this season and the fans are giving up in their hundreds

First Tuesday night home league game will give us less than 3000 fans

The best response on this thread.

Smurf will finish us as a club.

It is so true, it's a shame there's a small minority who just do not realise.

The best response on this thread.

Smurf will finish us as a club.

It is so true, it's a shame there's a small minority who just do not realise.

you do like to blame other fans, shame you don't actually do something rather than continually blame other fans just what is your grand plan we can all get behind, as if this is true what difference does it make if fans realise it or not??

you do like to blame other fans, shame you don't actually do something rather than continually blame other fans just what is your grand plan we can all get behind, as if this is true what difference does it make if fans realise it or not??

But I am doing something, I'm not giving norman freaking smurfwaite my money to pocket, what are you doing apart from sitting there with your plastic rattler accepting crap signings like harness, Kay, Wilson, lainton and standing up n saying go on Tom! Can you honestly hand on heart say what your doing, is helping?

But I am doing something, I'm not giving norman freaking smurfwaite my money to pocket, what are you doing apart from sitting there with your plastic rattler accepting crap signings like harness, Kay, Wilson, lainton and standing up n saying go on Tom! Can you honestly hand on heart say what your doing, is helping?

strange thought you went the crewe game? so you tell others not to go yet you go yourself..you on a wind up

strange thought you went the crewe game? so you tell others not to go yet you go yourself..you on a wind up

Where have I said I went the Crewe game? If it sounds like I've said I went the Crewe game fair enough, unless you misunderstood me , I went Chesterfield I said, as regards to Crewe, pope sounded like he did nothing, are you going Coventry?

Where have I said I went the Crewe game? If it sounds like I've said I went the Crewe game fair enough, unless you misunderstood me , I went Chesterfield I said, as regards to Crewe, pope sounded like he did nothing, are you going Coventry?

so you didn't go the crewe game yet know how pope played , you are just on a wind up or best not attending any away games as why would you spend money going to boo jeer slag off sounds a crazy way to me to put vale on the right track but hey you are an unhappy clapper

so you didn't go the crewe game yet know how pope played , you are just on a wind up or best not attending any away games as why would you spend money going to boo jeer slag off sounds a crazy way to me to put vale on the right track but hey you are an unhappy clapper

It sounds almost as crazy as this encouragement you give to the lads today 😂😂😂😂

You are wrong.

All of what he said is fact and what he found out recently.

Kelly Molineux accountants (the old mitre inn) do the accounts for Norman and deal in his other businesses.

In return, they don't get paid. They get a box. That's fact. Turn a blind eye to it if you want but it's true.

As are two other boxes. One of which we all know and then there is a fabricator who also has a box and has been doing work in Norman's hotels. Fact.

The man himself can deny it all he wants but he's full of ****.

Michael Brown doesn't have a managers contract.

Did you know that they could keep him on as a player and tell him thanks but no thanks?

But that won't happen. Because we then have to pay a managerial wage.

Last week, home choose carpets got "upgraded" to match sponsor because there wasn't one.

This week another free box lot are also match sponsor.

Did you know the programme fillers are finding it hard to make a programme because of lack of sponsors?

Players can't get sponsored.

Boxes are given away for Smurthwaites own businesses. They are doing work for him OUTSIDE the football club.

That is FACT.

You can say whatever you want Matt. All I have said is happening and people need to wake up. And very very quick.

And the cowardly bully that is Norman Smurthwaite, who checks this and other sites like a hawk every night, can come on here and call me out and answer to what the **** he is doing at our great club but 1) he doesn't like to debate or argue with people who he knows are getting a little to close to home for his liking or 2) he will spout more of his ******** lying crap he's spouted for the past 2 years or more.

The man is cancer.

How long have I banged on about this. I'm like a stuck record. And yet I sit here amazed that too many supporters cannot see that in 7 months time we could very possibly be a non league club for the first time in our 141 year history.

Please people.

Wake the **** up.

Archived