onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Notts County

Fosse69

Advert

I would genuinely have more fun having my balls stood on.

Brown obviously doesn't have the faintest idea what he's doing and the sooner that <ovf censored> from Coventry realises and acts, the better. Saying that Brown's a good bloke and played in the Premier League, so it's fine...

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I can only assume Brown is some sort of Trojan horse manager, planted by some bitter Stokiees to wipe out the Vale. The thought that he's actually doing his best for Vale is very scary indeed.

I'm not joking when I say that I could literally do a better job. How could I possibly do worse than Browns record?

I can't even begin to imagine how self-righteous and argumentative that insufferable rat faced bāstard Lee Blakeman is going to be during P&G.

Hopefully Ray Williams will just take one for the team and stick the nut on him when that snide "I know more than you" tone becomes apparent in his voice as soon as someone dares to criticise MB.

I have no problem with Michael Brown. I'm sure he's a good bloke. But he's not ready to be a football manager and he needs to resign.

I do however have a problem with tweedledum and tweedledee who are going to ruin 142 years of pride by burying us in non-league.

Smurthwaite out. Fradley out.

Well we are the strongest team in the league now. Bottom, holding up the league.

Smurf must be revelling in it, seeing Vale struggle with an inexperienced manager.

Takes him to go down a goal, before he thinks about changing the formation. We looked like we could score, but not with 1 up front. Oh if I put two up we stand a better chance.

May be he hasn't got a far as tactics and formations in the ladybird book of "Football Manager".

Utterly predictable, utter dross, utter incompetence

Brown is so negative starts at home with one up front.

Obviously doesn't want to lose. But it's backfired and we,re chasing the game again.What a numpty.Its like Groundhog Day of the Crewe match.Rock bottom Norman did say he wanted to take us out of Div 1 last season.Normans revenge plan B take us out of Div2.

Never thought I would see Vale like this I thought mold was bad but this is on a whole different level.. If we go down I think the club will fold smurf needs **** off and take brown with him I wanted brown do well but he's turned us into an utter shambles I'm actually embarrassed to be a Vale fan at the moment :(

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Archived