onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest Next Saturday don't let brown send us down

The majority of fans across a number of threads agree that we are in a relegation season again.

I predicted and was massively berated following our promotion that smurf would end the clubs existence

Let's forget Smurf for one game. Brown has had a budget on a level with all others in this league.

He is not a manager at this level.

PLEASE BE IN YOUR SEATS BY 2:45 NEXT SATURDAY AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL

We want browny out we want browny out.

Many fans are ashamed of where the club is at. Most are as I am totally ashamed of the fans lack of desire to halt this mess.

If nothing happens we tried.

Who ever we get in will have some form of consistent tactics

BROWN OUT

Advert

Hello' date=' hello. Smurthwaite's nodding donkey has logged in. A tad rich coming from you,who whenever I have had the displeasure of listening to your ramblings on BBC Stoke Sport At Six, you come across as uneducated my Labour loving sitting duck.[/quote']

Ermmmm ... I think you've got the wrong bloke.

The majority of fans across a number of threads agree that we are in a relegation season again.

I predicted and was massively berated following our promotion that smurf would end the clubs existence

Let's forget Smurf for one game. Brown has had a budget on a level with all others in this league.

Many fans are ashamed of where the club is at. Most are as I am totally ashamed of the fans lack of desire to halt this mess.

BROWN OUT

Grow up this idea is pathetic the club and team need unity performances will improve weve changed a whole team this season they need time ffs you and ernietossfools need to stop your personal vendetta and go support a premier league club if you cant take losing a few games

BROWN OUT

Joker stop panicking! Give it ten games then I'll agree if we still in this state, how long have you been watching starts to football seasons

Didn't we all jump on the fact the sjoke were bottom and we were looking like world beaters start of last season salivating on the fact we could be playing each other this season

Look what transpired, give it a break please

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

So we get another inexperienced manager in and we're in the same situation again in a few months? That won't help anyone.

Until we get new owners in who have the knowledge to bring in the experienced management team we need, we will just end up going round in circles.

We really have some pathetic fans don't we. Calling for protests after a handful of games of the new season. You cannot judge Brown on last year, not his squad, not his players he was on a hiding to nothing. Don't get me wrong if in 10 games time we are still strugglIng then we should look at the situation again. I have not been all season until yesterday. I flew back in from Spain and got to Vale park yesterday after the sending off and bein 1-0 down. I thought the game time I saw was really encouraging, with some players on board that would have walked in to the team last year.

Remeber only 1 player in the starting 11 played for us last season Smith. so it will take time to gell!I thought we played much better yesterday and with 11 men and a bit of luck with the Pope header that hit the underside of the bar we could have got sometnhing from ther game.Some of the younger players did well yesterday thre goalkeeper and left back especially.Very worried abot the Smith Kay combination though.Time and again their forwards got free headers in the box, we need amore mobile CB or we are in big trouble.As for Brown, well if he continues to play Pope up front on his own at home we will win nothing. Tom was slow before he left but seems yards slower now, remember whern there was a 50/50 in their box which a nippy forward would have probaly won but Pope just stood and watched!

Rubbish idea. Billy Bell wanted to sack Rudge if we didn't beat Macc in the Cup; we won and drew Spurs in the next round. The rest is history.

Imagine this board had been around then. Vale would have missed out on our most successful spell ever if Bell would have listened to this sort of tripe.

BROWN OUT

You really seriously trust Smurf to find a capable manager in league two to replace Brown

???? Dream on sucker 🐵🐵😱

Archived