onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If we go down?....

ollyandpatch

Advert

If we go down I personally won't go again, not because of owners or manager but because fans should be ashamed of themselves. Not for arguing or moaning but for inaction, we are in the situation we are in now due to inaction from the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Didn't the fans get V2001 out. There is only so much fans can do.

Surely a fan would go regardless what division we are in.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the onevalefan mobile app

Let's face facts with Brown the clown as manager we are goin down. I would be gobsmacked if he is still the manager on Monday morning. He is THE WORST MANAGER IN OUR HISTORY AND THATS FACT! What I am more shocked at is the lack of protests as Vale fans. Today was the first time in my life I was ashamed to be a Vale fan and on a serious note I'm done with Vale this season as sadly I don't think I will

be the only one.

BROWN OUT!

Embarrassed to be a Vale fan. Get a grip.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the onevalefan mobile app

And mad Jim didn't have his own team to work with.

He had a good team though and Gannon ruined it! To be fair Gannon is a good manager when he runs a club like a dictator, with young players who follow his every word. Coming into a good team doing well, with experienced pros who stand up for themselves, that's how Gannon ended up literally ended up coming to blows. Quite unstable and completely the wrong man for the job but definitely had managerial ability.

I don't think so, MBE. The current position is very worrying because once the trap door opens, it's potentially the end of our position in the league for a long, long time. If we continue to fare badly under Brown, Norman needs to act sooner rather than later, unless he wants to lose everything, including his reputation. The question is, how long should Brown have? Personally, I think it will be clear over the next few games whether he and Morgan can hack it. Then, there's no point letting it run and run until it's too late to recover. This time round, the stakes are very high.

And the best thing Norman can do is to sell.

Generally this is a good group of players for L2 and some for L1 .I can't see how we would go down, even God forbid ,Brown was in charge all season.

I think he needs to go....With a good manager this group of players will finish top 7.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

I pray that this thread stays on the first page only for this weekend, and is forgotten about as our form improves, but what would happen to our club and support should we continue on this downward spiral? God knows how Hartlepool and York fans are coping? Unable to get a foothold at any level at the moment !

Change your word from if to when

It doesn't look good despite it being early in the season. He hasn't got a clue what side to pick, what formation and doesn't give me much confidence.

The squad is poor and it's showing. Defense is still shocking and we look conceding everytime a cross goes in with our lightweight center backs.

Pope up front alone is the craziest thing of it all. We don't even have any runners trying to get up and support him...

Absolutely clueless and a very serious contender for back to back relegations.

I honestly can't see that team winning enough games to be anything other than bottom 3/6 all season.

It doesn't look good despite it being early in the season. He hasn't got a clue what side to pick, what formation and doesn't give me much confidence.

The squad is poor and it's showing. Defense is still shocking and we look conceding everytime a cross goes in with our lightweight center backs.

Pope up front alone is the craziest thing of it all. We don't even have any runners trying to get up and support him...

Absolutely clueless and a very serious contender for back to back relegations.

I honestly can't see that team winning enough games to be anything other than bottom 3/6 all season.

The thing with managers isn't whether they make mistakes but whether they learn from them. The overwhelming evidence from Saturday's game of two halves is that Pope has to play with support up front. If Brown doesn't or can't take that on board, then there is genuinely no hope for him as a manager. Unfortunately, going from past experience, I don't think he will or, if he does, he'll soon forget about it and we'll be looking at another 4:5:1 with square pegs in round holes.

If we go down there won't be a ground to play on, he owns the real estate separately, all part of his plan, he doesn't give a toss about PVFC, never did.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using the onevalefan mobile app

What will NS do with the ground? The covenant offers some protection/restrictions although I don't know what happens if there is no club playing there.

Archived