Hugill Big Money

Robbie Earle's Perm

It’s absolutely his right to do whatever he wants with any money that comes into the club as he was the person that negotiated the deal

Not according to Mickys autobiography he wasn’t!

I’m not saying it’s not his right to do what he wants, I’m saying that I would be increasingly unhappy if he didn’t reinvest a significant portion.

Would you be happy if he kept the money?

call off your dogs

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery... using my own playful jibes back at me eh... shucks you must think I’m brilliant!

Speaking of attack dogs... you constantly have a go at Browny. Now he was a rubbish manager and I’m over the moon he has gone.

But if people told you after the Crawley game to leave him alone and let him have a clean slate... would you have? Did you in fact?

No, no you didn’t.

Many feel the same way about Norman and his ability to steer this club forward. So you will forgive us if we don’t stop voicing our concerns!

Advert:

If we get 1.5 million I'd like to see it spent in the summer for next seasons push for promotion,as long as it looks like we won't get relegated,it can get wasted easily in a January window.

We should end up with considerably more than that hopefully.

Completely agree regarding January, the owner has already said he will support the management team for that window and unless we are in the top ten by towards the end of January (highly unlikely however abysmal the league is) I think it would be best used in the summer as Aspin intimated it’s easier to do business then and spread it over our march to the championship!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

We should end up with considerably more than that hopefully.

Completely agree regarding January, the owner has already said he will support the management team for that window and unless we are in the top ten by towards the end of January (highly unlikely however abysmal the league is) I think it would be best used in the summer as Aspin intimated it’s easier to do business then and spread it over our march to the championship!

I suspect white owner speak with forked tongue. Words are cheap and the cheaper the better as far as our own cowboy is concerned. I doubt any money at all will find its way into Vales bank account for reasons mentioned above by various contributors. But one thing is for certain, any “support of the management” in January will NOT include transfer fee’s. Not that I’m cynical of course.

I suspect white owner speak with forked tongue. Words are cheap and the cheaper the better as far as our own cowboy is concerned. I doubt any money at all will find its way into Vales bank account for reasons mentioned above by various contributors. But one thing is for certain, any “support of the management” in January will NOT include transfer fee’s. Not that I’m cynical of course.

Time and our situation at the time will tell has he has paid out small fees in the past and didn’t potentially have a £3 million deposit on the horizon.

Advert:

Advert:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived