onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hugill Big Money

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

Teams tried to sign him in the summer but Once Proud Preston wouldn’t sell, so why are they likely to sell in January ? Even if they did, there’s always that nagging doubt about who would actually benefit from the sell on clause. Would it be Vale or a nameless third party ?

Preston are likely to sell in January because if Hugill wants to go, he’ll go for nothing at the end of the season, and PNE loose 8 mill.

Except they’ve had more use out of him and other clubs may join the bidding war.

I'm told that Preston have been playing badly recently and lost a few games, Hugill's value may drop accordingly, so he may fetch nothing like the £12m being talked about some months ago.

Certainly there is more pressure on Preston to sell, and these other clubs like Reading and Leeds and West Ham may realise what an absurd figure that is.

Teams tried to sign him in the summer but Once Proud Preston wouldn’t sell, so why are they likely to sell in January ? Even if they did, there’s always that nagging doubt about who would actually benefit from the sell on clause. Would it be Vale or a nameless third party ?

Didn't the 'nameless third party' state that if it was a member of the current staff that was sold, the money would go to the club? Since Hugill doesn't fall into that category, I assume any money would go to that 'nameless third party.' I wonder who that could be?!!!

I'm told that Preston have been playing badly recently and lost a few games, Hugill's value may drop accordingly, so he may fetch nothing like the £12m being talked about some months ago.

Certainly there is more pressure on Preston to sell, and these other clubs like Reading and Leeds and West Ham may realise what an absurd figure that is.

You’re right Preston’s results of late hav’nt been very good, that could make Hugil more likely to want to leave, I don’t know, but it’s certainly in Preston’s interest to sell in the next window.

Financial affluence, Trev won’t keep covering debts forever.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

You’re right Preston’s results of late hav’nt been very good, that could make Hugil more likely to want to leave, I don’t know, but it’s certainly in Preston’s interest to sell in the next window.

Absolutely right I highly doubt he will be signing a new contract anytime soon as it seems highly unlikely they will be challenging it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Totally irrelevant. A certain party will just trouser it. Like he trousers all income. Off the books. Then sticks the running cost and purchase cost and the buying Wilde's out cost on the books as "director's loan". The man is what in the past would be known now as a crook. He's put nothing in in reality. And is after a shed load to get out,

Far be it from me to accuse him of being a liar and a crook. No doubt he had a beastly time being beaten up by these mystery assassins. Credit to him he didn't bother plod with it. And those accounts he published showing the commercial income of the club was zip. Or more accurately going into our Tesla buying glorious owner's sweaty back pocket.

You've got to admire him getting away with it, And recruiting so many to swarm the media and put down a smoke screen for his con. How many pieces of silver REP?

Totally irrelevant. A certain party will just trouser it. Like he trousers all income. Off the books. Then sticks the running cost and purchase cost and the buying Wilde's out cost on the books as "director's loan". The man is what in the past would be known now as a crook. He's put nothing in in reality. And is after a shed load to get out,

Far be it from me to accuse him of being a liar and a crook. No doubt he had a beastly time being beaten up by these mystery assassins. Credit to him he didn't bother plod with it. And those accounts he published showing the commercial income of the club was zip. Or more accurately going into our Tesla buying glorious owner's sweaty back pocket.

You've got to admire him getting away with it, And recruiting so many to swarm the media and put down a smoke screen for his con. How many pieces of silver REP?

Hope you’ve got a good solicitor my love 😉

I take it Norman won't be on your Christmas card list then Toyah ? :ohmy:

Archived