onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

Advert

Obviously more than our managerial team. What has Kay brought to the table he is slow as a cart horse, never wins any cross balls into the box and has turned Smith into a bag of nerves. I bet the Pope wishes that he was playing against him instead of with him!

To be fair Pope really bigged Kay up which I find utterly bizarre as he doesn't look fit, looks like his legs have gone and has a 50p head!

He and Morgan together are completely ruining Smith.

You're the one with the problem.You must be dying for us to down again.Either that or you are a **** fan.

If I am the one with the problem why did you ask me to leave if Vale won.At the moment Vale need everyone they can get through the gates.Next weeks game will see even less supporters going to watch them.

But saddos like you will go to watch them in the Conference and want to give Brown another chance.

To be fair Pope really bigged Kay up which I find utterly bizarre as he doesn't look fit, looks like his legs have gone and has a 50p head!

He and Morgan together are completely ruining Smith.

Has Brown actually scouted these players or is he signing people like Popes mates who can't get in the Bury side.

Would Streete or Bikey come back if they havnt got a club.

If I am the one with the problem why did you ask me to leave if Vale won.At the moment Vale need everyone they can get through the gates.Next weeks game will see even less supporters going to watch them.

But saddos like you will go to watch them in the Conference and want to give Brown another chance.

Do you make things up for a living or is it an illness?Once Vale,always Vale.Would you like the directions to Westport Lake? I would find it amazing if you could find your **** with both hands.

First game I've been today , and not impressed at all , first half complete shambles , pope isolated and instead of playing it to feet and holding it up bringing others into the game , it was been flicked on to nobody . Defending was atrocious panic every time they came forward , there left back was constantly wide open , with no one close to him . our players were 2nd to every ball.

2nd half a little more bite , and abit more thought went into our play . Whitefield stood out a mile as our best player .. harness was a threat and got about then was taken off . Overall opinion -

too slow , too predictable , not enough technical ability , players looked all over the place .

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Ok, having dwelt on things I'm now giving a full view of how I saw it...

Once again started of dreadfully, like watching 11 strangers and it could have been another Wycombe with them grazing the bar with their 1st attack and Porter missing an absolute sitter all within the opening 10 mins. We "huffed and puffed" but looked totally disjointed, nobody supporting POpe which meant we surrendered possession very easily. Their goal was awful defending; admittedly a good ball in from Cooper but one I felt the keeper should have cut out, let alone whoever was supposed to be marked him. Red card, well... poor from Tonge, poor from Cooper who rolled around like he'd got all four limbs hanging off and very poor from the dozy referee who bought it hook, line and sinker. Not a good day for him.

Second half we were better, obviously due to Pykes introduction but because for the first time we looked like we'd found a game plan. Pyke and Pope played close together and we energy in midfield and had people willing to run, Whitfield being an example. We were so unlucky with Popes effort and there were two blatant penalties for me, one handball and another for a two footed lunge on Montano that was every bit as bad as Tongues. So on the 2nd half performance we deserved something. I still hold the manager responsible, playing one forward at home in L2 is shocking.

I should also say that they are nothing special, Cooper clearly their standout player, cheating cnut that he is. All those Crewe fans creaming themselves over beating a team that played with 10 men for 60 mins taking a battering in the process really need to get a grip.

If we do have any more players coming in, I pray for a centre half as Kay is a very poor player and is dragging Smith down with him.

I feel a lot more hopeful today than I did after the Wycombe match.

Ray Williams after the match said that Michael Brown is close to establishing his best side. The effort and industry of Vale today was far more in abundance than last home game. True, we still have our defensive frailties and he'll have to solve that problem still, but I think we have the makings of a competitive side. Only time will tell - and Michael, please consider going two up front from the kick off - but I'm hopeful.

Any more losses and Norman will be begging someone to buy it.

Oh I forgot he,s a clever business man and he has loads of buyers begging him to sell at the right price.Time is running out Norman tick,tock.Sell it while someone will still pay you to buy it.

You may have pay someone to buy it soon.

Where,s plan C.

If vale was ya pet dog or cat it wud b a qwik trip to the vets and av it put down out of its misery

Do you make things up for a living or is it an illness?Once Vale,always Vale.Would you like the directions to Westport Lake? I would find it amazing if you could find your **** with both hands.

Don't worry if Vale go down me and hundreds of other fans will not bother next season and you can have Lorne St to yourself and happy clapper mates. Have you managed to find your way to your nursing home or are you camping out in Lorne St until next Saturday.It isn't me making things up but you must have dementia if you can't remember what you said a couple of days ago.

Archived