onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

If you are going to call someone out as being uneducated then you might start by making sure your grammar is correct. :doh:

The old grammar card, my grammar might not be perfect, but I have done very well in life and if that's the best you can throw at me, that's fine, enjoy your victory!

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Forget brown the real problem at vale is Smurf .BROWN IS JUST ANOTHER HUMAN SHIELD put there by a dodgy owner to create some disposable cannon fodder imho

Change the record ffs. He still has a higher budget than most managers in our league has been allowed to sign players and has made a complete hash of it. Probably 70% of the managers in our league would love to take his budget and situation. Yes smurf is a weapon but he's not responsible for this on the pitch shambles.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Lets be honest two poor teams.

Whenever Brown is on the radio I always have to ask myself; Did we go to the same game?

I thought our number 7 was heading for man of the match and he took him off!

It looks as though it's going to be another tough season.

Vale always have a bad run of games every season is best to have them at the beginning, the middle or the end????

The back four needs to settle down and concentrate better on the break, Pope probably needed one person to link up with as, for all our good approach work first half we didn't create clear cuthances. Brown sorted that second half and we could have got something out of the game. Tonge's sending off was just one of those things and clearly didn't help. Obviously after the first ten games or so we need to be picking up the redults but tthere were a number of very good performances out there and the character is certainly there. I'm encouraged, despite the result.

Artell is a disgrace he called Vale fans uneducated during his interview on Radio Stoke and just as disgusting was that he wasn't even pulled up for his comment

Reading some of crap on here id probably agree with him. There's still people blaming smurf for brown playing 1 up front yet having 4 forwards.

first half dis-jointed as they looked to get behind us and certainly attacked our rb, no problems playing 4-1-4-1 as long as the 1 up top gets support from the 4 behind with movement from full backs to keep the pressure on and the one sitting in front of the back 4covering covering any that get caught out of position.

2nd half browns hand was forced as he had the choice sit back and die slow death or wake it up and get people forward hopefully he has stumbled onto a formula that works , maybe conceding midfield to keep it tight at the back(with the 11th man) but allowing movement/support and options going forward.

Didn't think crewe were that great overall but did enough and more than us when it mattered in the game but would be surpised if they get near promotion.

also how come we only had 3mins stoppage time should have been at least 6 the ref was truly shocking and only consistent in being inconsistent .

Some hope with how we finished but the games will start to get tougher and we really should be at the most just tweaking the team not still searching for answers.

We sign a right back who cant cut it and leave sorting the spine of the team well into the season only helps us be more dis-organised in addition to the rookie management team.

Interesting that both artell and brown started their managerial career in january

He did not say Vale fans, he said supporters in general are uneducated. Which make things worse. He is an arrogant, patronising tosser. But would we like him managing the Vale?

Artell is a disgrace he called Vale fans uneducated during his interview on Radio Stoke and just as disgusting was that he wasn't even pulled up for his comment

Artell winding the Vale fans up, saying we know nothing.

The season is young we haven't gelled yet obviously

I am annoyed to lose to crwho of all the teams

But in my opinion we have a better squad than them we played them off the park first 15-20 mins got done by **** marking and tongues inadequacy and stupid decision totally fuc@@d it up and if we'd have kept a full team on we would've won I'm convinced of that some of the football was above league 2 standard I don't think it was a penalty but have seen them given

We will improve I'm sure of it so will as I've said before reserve judgement untill 10 games

And before all you doom merchants start bombarding my post and ripping it apart that's my opinion you have yours

We will improve though

I agree. Started slowly. Gained ascendency but yet again gave away the ball cheaply and left the main striker unmarked to score. After going down to 10 men the team performed well and were unlucky not to equalise. Goalie looked more confident and good saves kept us in it.

The stats will show it being a close game, even with having 10 men for an hour, but the reality is it's yet another defeat.

I don't think the players we have are bad players, but they don't look like they know what they're doing.

Where is our pattern of play?

What's our identity?

What do we do in training?!

We have the players to play 5/3/2 or 3/5/2. Tom needs someone up with him.Stone wall pen first half,blatant shove in the back.Possibly a pen when Montano looked to be fetched up. Some decent crosses second half ,Tom should have buried the one that hit the bar.Sam Hornby and David Worrall standouts for me.

Archived