onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

Artell is a disgrace he called Vale fans uneducated during his interview on Radio Stoke and just as disgusting was that he wasn't even pulled up for his comment

This forum doesn't go far to prove him wrong!

Anyway, if the majority of fans have no faith in Brown does it now look likely that the players would have faith in his ability as a manager?

Advert

First half was garbage. I've given Brown the benefit of the doubt but his tactics and selection cost us today.

Four four two with the two strikers playing central. It's not rocket science Browny so stop complicating matters.

2nd half we were superb. I still think Popeys header was over the line.

Brown now needs results. Hes on borrowed time.

Notts county and then Coventry and Luton away.

Play like we did 2nd half and attack with two strikers and we will give anyone a game.

If he goes Coventry and Luton to shut up shop, we will get smashed.

We have some decent players in our squad but Brown simply can't manage them. An experienced, more tactical aware manager would have this squad challenging for promotion. Very disappointed in Kaye who just hoofs every ball that comes near him and Smith has certainly been found out this season.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Excellent second half performance with ten men which deserved a draw.Pyke should have been on from the start on my opinion with two up front.Davis is not the answer at right back but Worrall is a decent signing and will do well in midfield.

Poor performance from the referee yet again.4/10.

He shouldn't even be in football. Whilst at Rhyl he was involved in match-fixing - he should be banned from the game.

I've no respect for the numb-skull for how he jumped ship on us a few years back. As it happens we did just fine without him.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

That should have read 'against' Rhyl.

Brown seriously thinks he played an attacking line up with Pope up front being fed by the midfielders breaking out from midfield to support him. To me it seemed like players pumping high balls to Tom Pope who was 40 yards in front of them.

The marking for Crewe,s goal was atrocious to give Dagnall a free header.Davis,s poor pass out to Crewe cost us the first goal and I was surprised they weren't 3 up by halftime.

First goal Ernie.

How many others was there?

Excellent second half performance with ten men which deserved a draw.Pyke should have been on from the start on my opinion with two up front.Davis is not the answer at right back but Worrall is a decent signing and will do well in midfield.

Davis is always prone to a stupid mistake, own-goal or red-card - he's a liability. Poor and lazy signing by brown.

Much better performance don't think anyone could have complained if we had won. Whitfield and Worrall good but we need to play Pope and Pyle together and barring injuries need to play the same side for 5/6 matches. Sad we lost but saw a lot of good out there today!

Archived