onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

I still think we will win this. Two Pope goals second half.

Love the optimism, but we stand no chance. We are 3rd best to each ball we are that slow. Artell seems to be playing each pass/shot is quicker.

Unless the Ref starts sending Crewe players off, we wont win this now.

Advert

This is Brown's team now. No excuses. And with 'his' team he's won 1, lost 4, scored 6 and conceded 11.

I've tried to give him time but there is literally NOTHING on the pitch to be encouraged by.

Sacked on Monday I'm afraid.

Brown wont be sacked on Monday, as Smurf wont want to pay any money out for an experienced manager. End Ex that thought. We are stuck with Brown and his team.

Crewe scored against the run of play 'cause no marking in center of Vale defense. Fromm what I saw that wasn't a red card, Cooper rolled around like a baby, up in a few secs running around like a spring chicken, cheat.

That's the "Crewe way" I'm afraid.

We should have been warned about their antics and Tonge, as the experienced player, should know better than to give them a reason.

So Colin Garlick made a statement about a letter Vale have had from the FA about Vale fans behaviour after Bolton and Sheffield games last season.So today we have had flares/smoke bombs let off in the away end by Crewe fans.How about the stewards doing their jobs properly and stopping flares/ smoke bombs getting in?Im NOT making excuses for Vale fans but yet again the incompetence of the stewards with away fans blindingly shines through

Brown wont be sacked on Monday, as Smurf wont want to pay any money out for an experienced manager. End Ex that thought. We are stuck with Brown and his team.

Sorry but there's no evidence to support that at all. He's sacked basically sacked Adams, forced page out and fired Bruno. Looking at that I'd say there's more chance of him getting chopped than staying

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

On a wind up and making people that reply look like a right mug

Who Michael Brown?

Christ I thought Page was poor but this guy is completely tactically clueless. Why no plan for Cooper, why 4 wingers, why 3 centre halves, why leave 2 of your star players from pre-season out?

He's got to do something today he has consistently failed with, change the course of a game whilst it's in play. Will he or will he stand chatting to Morgan and make his subs on 60 and 75-80 minutes?

Without doubt this is the worst Vale team I've ever seen, and that includes the Sinnott, Glover and Gannon years. I cannot for the life of me so the point of lumping it to Pope when he is playing as a single striker. Absolutely stupid tactic. Defensively shambolic, we look like we could be undone by a single ball down the middle at any minute. Smith looks a poor imitation of the player from last year; Denton consistently wastes the ball and Kay looks a poor man's Richard Duffy. The sending off hasn't really changed things actually, because Tonge hadn't actually been in the game when he got red, which was a scandalous piece of officiating. Tranmere here we come.

Archived