onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

Why thanks. Coming from your esteemed self, I take that as high praise indeed.

When you find me criticising the players and the manager, then you can call me a faceache - until then I am a mere acolyte to those who spread the unparalleled enthusiasm, support and optimism that can be found in a few posts on here.

Still little vale fan mentality.

Advert

Well for the local(ish) Derby I have temp lifted my self imposed VP exile to get behind the team. Clearly need our support at this moment in time while the squad try to click.

Hoping that happens tomorrow but either way only 100% effort and application will do win loose or draw.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

No, it isn't too much to ask- provided we don't have a referee who is against us or any of our players freak out and get sent off. This group of players are good enough to beat Crewe, it may be close, but I honestly think we might just get a 3-0 or 3-1 win and get nearly all the fans back on side. Go for it Vale !

In your dreams.

Agree re first goal. Think whoever scores first will win tomorrow, can't see us coming back from an early goal personally. I'd go with adf over harness, don't think he shown that much so far.

Lovely cross for Turner for Vale's 3rd vs Crawley. He seemed to come inside alot vs Chesterfied, thought he was a thorn in their side but question mark about his composure in front of goal.

There are just a couple, thankfully it is only a small number, who have relentlessly criticised Michael Brown from early in the year, throughout the summer and into his first few games as manager. Injuries are his fault in their jaundiced view, if players don't sign it is his fault, in fact if the kettle blows a fuse and the bogrolls run out he gets the blame from these faceaches.

So save the 'deary me' - for some reason they do it relentlessly, and even if we win tomorrow they wont stop as they have an agenda.

Have you ever thought that you are in the minority as Brown nosers.If we lose tomorrow see who is in the minority.

Hornby

Wilson ---- smith --- Kay --- Denton

Tonge --- Worrell

Harness ----- Whitfield --- stobbs

Pope

I'd agree with that. On paper a very strong side for this league. It includes all our best players, with no square pegs in round holes. As long as the wide men support pope when the balk is on the opposite flank as well as Whitfield pushing forward to support as well.

I'd agree with that. On paper a very strong side for this league. It includes all our best players, with no square pegs in round holes. As long as the wide men support pope when the balk is on the opposite flank as well as Whitfield pushing forward to support as well.

Just hope Baldrick Brown has a cunning plan for tomorrow.

Hopefully Whitfield can be more disciplined than last week where I felt he did too much pointless running and chesterfield played around him. I haven't seen much of stobbs but to be honest I thought turner was poor on the wing for us last week which is why I didn't put him in my ideal 11 for tomorrow.

Hopefully Whitfield can be more disciplined than last week where I felt he did too much pointless running and chesterfield played around him. I haven't seen much of stobbs but to be honest I thought turner was poor on the wing for us last week which is why I didn't put him in my ideal 11 for tomorrow.

If he did play that team though, it would show how ridiculous our scatter gun transfer policy has been, when there is now no room in the starting eleven for the two players who were originally brought in to play on the wings (montano and harness).

Archived