onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Out

Playing straight in to Smurtwaites hands.

He will blame all and sundry for any failings including his arrogant decisions last season.

His management of Rob Page and the senior players was disgusting.

He made the Bruno appointment.

He made the Brown appointment.

He has now managed to build a shield behind Brown and Garlick.

Nothing is his fault.

I just wish we were rubbish in the first division with Rob Page as manager.

We could be the worst team in the football league tonight.

Advert

Lack of? Brown signed virtually 20 players. The budget isn't going to be small compared to the rest of the league. He's also paid off last season and chucked in 350k of player sales from last season.

So you are painting the owner in a bad light because of something you think the owner is doing when Garlick has said it's to the contrary? Every thread seems to go off topic with owner bashing and condemnation.

Brown needs to man up and start taking responsibility for his responsibilities in the last 18 months and certainly since Boxing Day last year.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Amen

Playing straight in to Smurtwaites hands.

He will blame all and sundry for any failings including his arrogant decisions last season.

His management of Rob Page and the senior players was disgusting.

He made the Bruno appointment.

He made the Brown appointment.

He has now managed to build a shield behind Brown and Garlick.

Nothing is his fault.

I just wish we were rubbish in the first division with Rob Page as manager.

We could be the worst team in the football league tonight.

I've already told you lot about Page and the players let go. This happened and I was sat in the room at the time and heard this with my own ears-

Page on a Friday night came into the academy and was raging that he had dropped a player and others in the squad had come to his office to moan about it saying he a good lad and they thought he should be playing. (Basically trying to bully Page into playing him) Page had told them to F off and he had personally been and told the chairman the core old guard players needed to go as they were in a mafia mentality and thought they ran the team. At the end of the year they were going! Smurf was told by the manager they needed to go because they were bad for the club. Smurf just decided Page was going too.

Page was the engineer of his own downfall. Yes smurf went too far giving out crappy contracts instead of just not offering them a new deal but Page started the ball rolling.

Think prospective players read these forums 1st and then look at other options, be careful what you wish for you doom and gloom merchant, it a lovely autumn day,get down to V.Park and put your positive hats on and help cheer your team over the line, I'll keep thinking positive hoping for a turn in our fortunes,keep the faith, only if we sick together stay positive will we achieve our aims, we need to stick with our management team and give them a chance to rebuild our club, stability is the only way we are going to get on the road to a successful season, up the vale, we are going to score goals today and defend our goal like a fortress, which only means one thing a win today.

Think prospective players read these forums 1st and then look at other options, be careful what you wish for you doom and gloom merchant, it a lovely autumn day,get down to V.Park and put your positive hats on and help cheer your team over the line, I'll keep thinking positive hoping for a turn in our fortunes,keep the faith, only if we sick together stay positive will we achieve our aims, we need to stick with our management team and give them a chance to rebuild our club, stability is the only way we are going to get on the road to a successful season, up the vale, we are going to score goals today and defend our goal like a fortress, which only means one thing a win today.

If you guys seriously think prospective players log onto any fans forum prior to joining then you must be unhinged. Players talk game time, salary and ambitions. They don't go onto fans forums to

See what fans think. Jesus wept

Look - new scapegoats in the hate posts, Kay now, and soon others. Told you it was coming - must be 20 people over the last 2 years from Brown to Kay, Adam Yates, and loads of others - but never the owner. I wonder why ?

Why do you call them scapegoats?

Kay his been crap that's why people are blaming him!

He's a crap 50 pence head!

That is why so bitter, as you call it - though it isn't bitterness it is actually disgust that you put down a new player who has played about 4 games and needs support to build his confidence at a new club.

If you started a new job and found people saying similar things as you were learning the ways of the new company (even if experienced at previous ones) it would damage your ability to perform and damage your confidence.

Perhaps if you tried to understand that, and realise that yours and similar comments are read by the players and may actualy affect their performance, you would give priority to giving them a chance rather than scoring points to boost your own ego and status on OVF.

I don't expect you'll take any notice of what is intended as a civil reply, but it really wouldn't hurt if you, Erniemossblike and Mattholl would at least give the new players a dozen or more games to show if they can improve the squad rather than acting like old-style school prefects picking on the new boys at school.

That is why so bitter, as you call it - though it isn't bitterness it is actually disgust that you put down a new player who has played about 4 games and needs support to build his confidence at a new club.

If you started a new job and found people saying similar things as you were learning the ways of the new company (even if experienced at previous ones) it would damage your ability to perform and damage your confidence.

Perhaps if you tried to understand that, and realise that yours and similar comments are read by the players and may actualy affect their performance, you would give priority to giving them a chance rather than scoring points to boost your own ego and status on OVF.

I don't expect you'll take any notice of what is intended as a civil reply, but it really wouldn't hurt if you, Erniemossblike and Mattholl would at least give the new players a dozen or more games to show if they can improve the squad rather than acting like old-style school prefects picking on the new boys at school.

6 games. They are professional footballers, they have been for years and yet they need time to learn how to play? The negative impact Kay and Morgan are having on our best prospect is clear for all to see.

I expect the players to man up and put things right they have done wrong since our last win, which was 5 games ago.

If you must be pedantic, get your facts right please - Kay has played 5 matches not 6, one of which was away to a team 2 divisions above us.

I never said they needed time to learn how to play either, your old trick of putting words into someones post that are not there - but they do need time to learn new tactics, formations and how to gel with new team=mates.

If your expectations are higher than what is realistic, it is because you are impatient, lack knowledge of tactics and want to put pressure on certain players and the manager but not the owner, for whatever reason.

Even if the team don't win today, it is not the end of the world, they need at least the rest of this month to get settled, perhaps also October - if you can't wait that long that is your problem, don't undermine the club by making it theirs as well with negative, poisonous posts,

If you must be pedantic, get your facts right please - Kay has played 5 matches not 6, one of which was away to a team 2 divisions above us.

I never said they needed time to learn how to play either, your old trick of putting words into someones post that are not there - but they do need time to learn new tactics, formations and how to gel with new team=mates.

If your expectations are higher than what is realistic, it is because you are impatient, lack knowledge of tactics and want to put pressure on certain players and the manager but not the owner, for whatever reason.

Even if the team don't win today, it is not the end of the world, they need at least the rest of this month to get settled, perhaps also October - if you can't wait that long that is your problem, don't undermine the club by making it theirs as well with negative, poisonous posts,

Brilliant let's give them another two months, the rot will be completely set then!

6 loan players so one can't play, a lack of striking options, copious keepers, centre backs and wingers when we clearly need strikers and an alternative at right back, muscle injuries aplenty.

We urgently need a win, we were relegated last season with an unbalanced squad then despite all fans for calling quality over quantity we now have exactly the same again.

Last season we started well and got relegated, this season we have started very poorly.

If Brown goes replace him with Bea then we will be in real trouble.

Look - new scapegoats in the hate posts, Kay now, and soon others. Told you it was coming - must be 20 people over the last 2 years from Brown to Kay, Adam Yates, and loads of others - but never the owner. I wonder why ?

Well Bea wants to give him another chance.what excuses will you and Brown come up with this week.

Archived