onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New signing - Jack Stobbs

valiant_593

Advert

How many players have we signed since June 2016?

Part of the problem for fans is that it's continually difficult to identify who is even playing for the team as it changes so much from week to week. Smith and Pope are 'fans favorites' as we know them and respect the service they are giving to our club. I'm tired of the news of new signings now as we must average more than one per week, even outside the window as we continue to sign unnatached players. It would also be refreshing if we were signing players up to the job of L2 football but they mostly seem to be too slow, too fragile or too spineless so far.

Lois Dodds coming back next week, watch this space.

That is me playing golf then bring back kelly and hooper and make it a right pigs ear of a club.What with a owner who could not give a toss a sitting chairman who is a laughing stock,and a manager and coaching staff who have not got a clue we are truely blessed at the moment.

That is me playing golf then bring back kelly and hooper and make it a right pigs ear of a club.What with a owner who could not give a toss a sitting chairman who is a laughing stock,and a manager and coaching staff who have not got a clue we are truely blessed at the moment.

Surely we are in desperate need for another keeper or winger on loan, speedy must be concerned with the grass in the middle of the park so best not to use it,

seriously though we need midfielders x 2 and a right back (Wilson has to be doubled up with as he lets players cut inside or is slow to get back) he was mb permanent signing...I was in favour of mb last yr to end of season but he is/has run out of time

How many players have we signed since June 2016?

1. Rigino Cicilia

2. Anthony de Freitas

3. Kjell Knops

4. Calvin Mac-Intosch

5. Quentin Pereira

6. Kiko

7. Carlos Saleiro

8. Paulo Tavares

9. Christopher Mbamba

10. Anton Forrester

11. Jerome Thomas

12. Sébastien Amoros

13. Nathan Ferguson

14. Martin Paterson

15. Alex Jones (loan)

16. Sam Hart (loan)

17. Miguel Santos

18. Gezim Shalaj

19. Ryan Taylor

20. Chris Eagles

21. Callum Guy (loan)

22. Tyler Walker (loan)

23. Scott Tanser

24. Danny Pugh

25. Leo Fasan (loan)

26. Olamide Shodipo (loan)

27. Axel Prohouly (loan)

28. Deniz Mehmet

29. André Bikey

30. Ryan Taylor (again)

31. Joe Davis

32. Sam Hornby

33. Antony Kay

34. Graham Kelly

35. Rob Lainton

36. Cristian Montaño

37. Tom Pope

38. Tyrone Barnett

39. Rekeil Pyke (loan)

40. Lawrie Wilson

41. Marcus Harness (loan)

42. Gavin Gunning

43. Michael Tonge

44. Ben Whitfield (loan)

45. Tyler Denton (loan)

46. Jack Stobbs (loan)

Have I missed anyone out?

I heard yesterday that we are trying to sign a midfield player from Chesterfield. I don't know how good he is but he didn't make their squad against us yesterday.

As Tommy says he can't be much cop if he can't make their team. We need permanent deals now as you are only allowed 5 loan players in matchday squad.

Of our 5 loan players 3 are wingers !!

In Brown we trust :angry:

Archived