onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hugill money?

werstayinup

I am not really aware of the dealings of previous guard other than the outcome

I like you see a lot of promise in Nathan and good things will come of him

The Club is in good hands now and to be clear l have not had any input or consultation bar one historic issue since then

It would appear the first 20 mins of that game killed alot of the good feeling that had acrued

I am sorry l cannot add more

Norman I really do think you misread the current situation if you believe there is a good feeling around the club.

The only way there would be a good feel factor around the club is if you sell and new owners come in, just like when you took over and were taking the applause in the directors box against Bristol Rovers.

Please sell so I can return from my self imposed exile.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

I had no fixed views re Hugill but my policy both past and present is that any current squad player who produces any form of fee, all would stay with the Club

Not much more to say

Carefully placed use of the word "current"... so you are admitting that the hugill money will be Kept by yourself.

Please explain the basis of your valuation of the club on that basis. You valuing it to cover your losses makes zero sense in anyone's book but your own.

You are ruining the club that my great grandfather, grandfather, father, brother and myself have loved. You have reduced it to a vehicle to try and milk to cover your own stupid losses.

You have reduced it to a place with no atmosphere, and a dying fan base, the majority of which are only united in the hope that you leave.

Your ego is ruining a legacy!!

Carefully placed use of the word "current"... so you are admitting that the hugill money will be Kept by yourself.

Please explain the basis of your valuation of the club on that basis. You valuing it to cover your losses makes zero sense in anyone's book but your own.

You are ruining the club that my great grandfather, grandfather, father, brother and myself have loved. You have reduced it to a vehicle to try and milk to cover your own stupid losses.

You have reduced it to a place with no atmosphere, and a dying fan base, the majority of which are only united in the hope that you leave.

Your ego is ruining a legacy!!

Iron Curtain your wasting your time I don't think he gives a ****.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

I don't think that there has been that much good feeling accruing. Even the die hard fans are dwindling away.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

It took until Boxing Day,last season,versus Walsall to match Saturday's gate.So your post is not strictly accurate unless there has been an influx of non-diehards.Quite a few young kids there on Saturday.Most with faces painted.

It took until Boxing Day,last season,versus Walsall to match Saturday's gate.So your post is not strictly accurate unless there has been an influx of non-diehards.Quite a few young kids there on Saturday.Most with faces painted.

I don't know what your point is here. If you mean, going back from now, then you're wrong as we had more v Bolton and Sheff U...at least.

If you mean from the start of last season it took until boxing day, that's wrong too, as we had 5600 v Cov in October.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived