onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hugill money?

werstayinup

Advert

The relegation disaster Norman.

You know full well my thoughts on any death threats etc..especially from when I offered assistance chasing up stabbing threats on twitter.

When it is right? What changed from when it was a good time three months ago when the bids came in?

Sell for a realistic price. Close the chapter. Retire to Portugal. Forget all about us. It could all be over so easily.

Doha l have always valued you advice even if at times it was over my head and was not inplying you were responsible for any of those things

Doha l have always valued you advice even if at times it was over my head and was not inplying you were responsible for any of those things

I know you weren't.

Given that you put the club up for the sale earlier in the year, that establishes the premise that you've had enough. I understand Lorraine has had enough for a long time. Therefore, I don't understand the apparent reluctance to make a relatively, compared to your financial worth, small loss and just let go. You looked extremely fatigued in that photo from the Sheff Utd end last season. Budgeting for league two with the significant drop in income won't have helped. Yesterday certainly won't have helped, it didn't help me when the 3rd went in and my blood pressure went supersonic.

Some people buy property when they're retired. Vintage cars. Idiots who hate money buy boats. Put your acquisition of and investment in a football club down as an investment hobby that didn't quite generate any fiscal returns but saw you have an absolute mad one in the Crown with Tom, Doddsy and Yatesy when we got promoted. Let that be the defining memory, not paying a fee for beanhead Cecilia to skid about like a dog on an ice rink or for another depressing season in division four under an inexperienced manager who has a rather scary track record so far.

Agreed, and Garlick said as much the other week, didn't he?

Any money that we get from Hugill's sell-on, or from any sale of Nathan Smith, will go straight ************ IMO.

It's Smurthwaite's plan to pocket the hugill and possibly smith cash surely? I've just presumed that's what he's hanging on for.

Its baffling.

We're ravaged by Wycombe in a league we're only in because of one man, after the worst season in many fan's lifetimes.

The following day, the very same man thinks 'cor, you know whats a great idea? Getting myself on OVF and having spats with fans, breaking my promise to keep myself away from things. That'll go down swell with the masses."

Jesus Christ pal. Its over. Stop clinging. Sell.

Which bit

The relegation or the death threats abuse unpleasant confrentation resulting in staying away

I will sell when it is right

Ps Tick Tock your watch has stopped

Norman, the relegation was caused by you which in turn caused those alleged unsavoury incidents (which I don't condone). I'm sorry but you can't play the victim in this.

You paid 1.2 million for the club paid for with loans from your other companies.You should accept 1.2 million for the sale of the club.

Any more money paid was your fault for wasting money on your silly hair brained idea that you could rebuild the team from scratch with an unknown Manager who bought players under your direction that were not good enough for Div 1.You and your replacement Manager have dragged us down from relative safety in Div 1 to Div 2. Your stupidity and incompetent business methods are the reason the club is in such a state and you wonder why you are reviled by the fans and blame anyone but yourself.Any normal person would have sold the club for what he paid for it and not hung around like a bad smell.Even now you expect someone to come along and pay you more than you paid for it even though it is in a worse positition than when you bought it.

Norman

Apart from a small number of yes men and your family... No one wants you to try and fix the club.

You are either doing it for your own ego or to make back the money you lost through your own mistakes... either of those will damage the club.

If you are as rich as you, and others make out... do the right thing for you, your mental health, your family, the fans, the club... walk away. We will respect you more.

Archived