onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tyler Denton signs

Bea Smith

Tyler Denton has signed a 1 year loan move to Vale - welcome to him. Its on his twitter.

It can, however, be cut short in January.

The club site says he will be available for the Wycomeb game, so presumably he is not allowed to compete against Leeds on Wednesday in the poison additives Cup.

Advert

Tyler Denton has signed a 1 year loan move to Vale - welcome to him. Its on his twitter.

It can, however, be cut short in January.

The club site says he will be available for the Wycomeb game, so presumably he is not allowed to compete against Leeds on Wednesday in the poison additives Cup.

Or not signed in time, after Wed it will not matter, he will only be able to play for the victors.

Or not signed in time, after Wed it will not matter, he will only be able to play for the victors.

I wouldn't have thought Brown would chuck him straight in without some training views first anyway to be honest. A very good few days for signings though, and all that summer worry about the squad was misplaced.

Maybe a couple more would be great, a CM (Guy?) but the numbers are there now, and the promise is there....over to you guys.

I wouldn't have thought Brown would chuck him straight in without some training views first anyway to be honest. A very good few days for signings though, and all that summer worry about the squad was misplaced.

Maybe a couple more would be great, a CM (Guy?) but the numbers are there now, and the promise is there....over to you guys.

You'd hope he's had some pre-season at Leeds,so should be up to speed fitness wise? just a case of getting to know his teammates at Vale.

Same with Whitfield, Brown gave him a run out on Saturday so I'd imagine he's been training with the squad at Bournemouth.

You'd hope he's had some pre-season at Leeds,so should be up to speed fitness wise? just a case of getting to know his teammates at Vale.

Same with Whitfield, Brown gave him a run out on Saturday so I'd imagine he's been training with the squad at Bournemouth.

Just looked up their preseason match reports, from what I can tell he played the first half of their friendly with Guiseley, & was an unused sub against Oxford, so must have done a proper preseason with them anyway, but didn't feature in any other games (unless I've missed anything).

Sounds a positive signing. And the icing on the cake for today?? Harry Kewell's comments. God how I hope he is right, because anyone who thinks you get out of this league playing carpet football is totally delusional.

Playing "carpet football" will succeed at all levels, if played well enough. It's a myth that you have to "kick your way" out of this league, or any other league for that matter. Generally speaking, the teams who succeed in any division , play the better football. Yes, you need to compete, but skill will overcone brawn the vast majority of times.

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

Wonder what Erniemoss thinks to this one

Doesn't seem a bad signing weregoindown I suppose you are creaming yourself after Saturday's result.We were third after six games last year.I suppose you were singing Bruno's praises then.If we are in the top six at Christmas I might give Brown the benefit of the doubt after last seasons debacle.

Sounds a positive signing. And the icing on the cake for today?? Harry Kewell's comments. God how I hope he is right, because anyone who thinks you get out of this league playing carpet football is totally delusional.

Kewell clearly didn't think through what he was saying. If you get beat at home on the opening day (for the first time in eight seasons) and concede three goals against a very average side, what's going to happen when you meet a team that can really play?

Anyway,Denton looks a promising signing and, if he's as good as we think, is going to give us attacking options down the left as well as sound defence. Just a couple of good midfielders and then we're set. Well done, MB and team.

Credit to brown for this. At times I've worried because we had gaps in the squad, I think at some point a lot of us have, but he's been patient in building the squad. Callum guy next and it's looking promising.

I'd rather he try to get a CM that is already fit and won't take weeks to get up to speed.

Archived