onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Good luck Vale for coming season!!

ELDERBEZZA

After staying off here for a while and so glad I did,after reading some of the continued doom,I just want to plead with fans to get behind the team .I listened to a very positive interview on Radio Stoke last night and was encouraged by the honesty from Brown.We have a rookie manager and a mix of rookie/experienced players that need our encouragement.Let's give them 10 games to see how the season pans out and then constructive comments would be welcome.It's a big season after the tip tap debacle of last year!Thankfully, our owner is doing what he should have done from day one,staying in background and letting football people run the football side!!Good luck Vale Home and SVA too!!!

Advert

It's a very big season in so many ways..we need to bounce back as a club, a chance for the manager to prove himself long term, a chance to either stabilise the club under NS or make it more attractive to potential owners, a chance to win back fans disillusioned with events in the past couple of years

Let's hope we're talking in a positive way about what's happening on the pitch this season and everything else around the club can fall by the wayside if we are.

Best wishes to owner, management, staff and the players

Whilst I have chosen not to renew my season ticket I will be there 100% behind the boys as often as possible. All the bitterness and frustration on this site has to be put to one side, we are all VALE at heart. Good luck to MB and his team, let's hope this is the first step to a new and happy future.

Archived