Two Together Railcards

For anybody who regularly travels away on the train with a mate, get yourself a Two Together Railcard. £30 and it saves you 1/3 off most rail journeys. I managed to get 10% off as well so I've used it for the train to Crawley and saved the £27 it cost. Lasts for a year so the only downside is sitting next to Sammo listening to his Guess the Crowd strategy every other week. Daft not to.

https://www.twotogether-railcard.co.uk/

Advert:

For anybody who regularly travels away on the train with a mate, get yourself a Two Together Railcard. £30 and it saves you 1/3 off most rail journeys. I managed to get 10% off as well so I've used it for the train to Crawley and saved the £27 it cost. Lasts for a year so ]the only downside is sitting next to Sammo listening to his Guess the Crowd strategy every other week. Daft not to.

https://www.twotogether-railcard.co.uk/

And Mini Comps - don't forget the Mini Comps :yes:

You can also get a friends and family railcard if you travel with at least 1 child. 4 adults and 2 kids can travel on 1 ticket, 3rd off applies. Also you can use Tesco clubcard points to purchase railcards. They're then half price £15/year or £35/3 years.

Archived